See How To Save Files To Dropbox From Yahoo Mail: Do you know that you can save and backup your files from your yahoo mail box to your Dropbox account for free and subsequently send any of the files to your friends and clients by syncing them from dropbox.com account using Yahoo mail Dropbox integration?
Firstly how to create dropbox in yahoo mail
how to link my yahoo mail to dropbox
Furthermore how to send large files in yahoo mail for free
yahoo dropbox limit
how to attach dropbox file to email
how to send files larger than 25mb on yahoo
Similarly how do i attach a file from dropbox to an email
yahoo dropbox not working.
Saving Files To Dropbox From Yahoo Mail, How To Save Dropbox Files
So many of your files – videos, photos, doc and more in your yahoo mail can be saved or backed up in your Dropbox account for future use or as an attachment in your subsequent mails with ease and for free. This tutorial will give you a walkthrough on how to go about it, so let us bounce off.
- Firstly this is an auto feature in Yahoo mail. So you will need to have an account with Yahoo mail firstly ↦ Next you log into your account ↦ click on the particular mail that came with attachment files that may range from; videos, photos, documents and more.
- Furthermore on the down side of the file, you will see the inscription “download or Save” ↦ click on “save to Dropbox”. A Dropbox logging page will be displayed ↦ click on logging if you already have an account with Dropbox, in case you don’t have one simply click on create an account, and when you are done, click “link account” button.
- Lastly this will automatically create a yahoo mail folder in your Dropbox account and save your files in there by clicking save.
See How To Send Files From Dropbox in Yahoo As An Attachment.
For you to send files from dropbox as attachment to a mail you want to send from Yahoo mail;
- First and foremost click compose mail button↦ enter email ID, afterward enter subject & mail body ↦ click side of attachment button select dropbox↦once Dropbox openes, select Yahoo folder↦select any of the files you want to attach to the mail, & click “choose”.
- Lastly files can now shared particular id you have entered when you send mail to recipient.