Furthermore as a matter of fact jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services.
However, t is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
Meanwhile, africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Jumia steps in.
Also, we are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey in the position below:
Job Title: Area Sales Supervisor – South-South
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Full Time
Department: Direct Sales
- First and foremost as an area Sales Supervisor you will be responsible for developing strategies, identifying best practices and delivering results in the areas of agent sales, recruitment, training, order fulfilment and customer service.
In particular you will:
Direct Sales Responsibility:
- Secondly, accountable for developing and following up on various methodologies for achieving sales goals within a specific geographic area.
- Also, review performance data to identify trends and opportunities for performance improvement; Present findings and recommendations to senior management.
- Thirdly, collaborate with sales captains and agents to address sales issues.
- Achieve weekly and monthly sales targets.
- Additionally, communicate effectively and quickly with captains, agents, recruitment/training, business intelligence, customer service and order fulfilment teams so as to drive sales results.
- Lastly, develop working relations with personnel at various levels in order to communicate promotions, product availability, logistics issues, product specifications, and pricing issues as needed.
- First and foremost partner with Recruitment and Training Team in identifying, designing, and delivering training solutions that drive recruitment and increase skills and competencies for the sales organisation.
- Secondly, maintain current knowledge of the company’s products, processes and customer service procedures so as to prepare for and conduct training that will increase sales.
- Thirdly, conduct ongoing assessment of training needs and effectiveness through surveys, feedback from agents and recruiters, observing sales encounters, studying sales results reports, and conferring with captains and agents.
- Also, manage and become involved in agent matters so as to maintain outstanding agent relationships.
- Additionally, work with sales agents, recruiters and captains who seek to develop their businesses and client base
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or equivalent from a recognized and accredited University
- 4 – 7 years of experience within assigned territory.
- Minimum of 2 years management experience
- Adequate knowledge of the Online Marketplace and the Ecommerce Industry
- Solid understanding of Fact Based Selling
- Demonstrated success in exceeding sales targets using a consultative, solutions-focused approach is required
- Ability to dive deep and analyze team performance showing impactful results with data
Nevertheless, Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Finally, o you still have any questions about Nigerian Navy online Portal login? If yes, kindly us our comment box below to comment
recuitment 2018 jumia market
jumia phones job
2018 jumia online
nigeria jumia black friday
job jumia shoes
2018 jumia travel
work at konga jiji
Meanwhile we believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google .”