Here we will be discussing 3 Secret Easy Ways to Immigrate to Canada in 2022.
Are you passionate on immigrating to Canada but not sure where to start? We don’t criticise you. With above 70 various immigration applications and visas to pick from, all with their own set of specifications, make the application process is pretty baffling and a stressful business to move on your own.
But with a specialist at your side, who has peculiar knowledge and expertise in Canadian immigration, it doesn’t have to be.
We’ve taken a look at all immigration opportunities and have resolved which are the 3 Secrets easiest ways to immigrate to Canada in 2022.
How to Immigrate to Canada in 2022 – The Secret Easy Way
There are several ways to immigrate to Canada, for instance, Express Entry is rightly known as doing one of the most simple and effective ways to move to Canada, processing visa applications in a record time of 6 to 8 months! Nevertheless, what most people don’t understand is that the progress of your application depends on various circumstances such as your age, education and skillset and the reality is that although it is one of the most thriving immigration options it is not necessarily the right option or safest ways to get permanent residency in Canada for everyone.
If you don’t pass for Express Entry the next option is the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), however, this can be a long process. You would need to appeal directly to the province or territory of your choice, which could take up to 18 months to treat except you apply to an Express Entry-linked PNP program.
Right now let discuss a bit about the easiest ways to immigrate to Canada in 2022 based on requirements, applying process and processing times.
This option is one of the safest and easiest ways to migrate to Canada. A temporary work visa is an effortless way to immigrate to Canada for 2 reasons.
Getting this visa can take up to 2 weeks and you don’t need a specific Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score to qualify. Right now, you may not need a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA).
What is LMIA
A Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) is a report that an employer in Canada may need to get before employing an international worker. A sure LMIA will show that there is a need for an international worker to fill the job. It will also show that no Canadian worker or permanent resident is available to do the job.
Therefore, An LMIA requires employers to post a job advert for at minimum 3 months before international applicants can apply for the same position. What is exciting about LMIA is that, if your work permit expires you can simply renew it 30 days before it expires, Mind you this takes about 77 days if you apply online.
Once you have enough work ideas you could then apply for permanent residency.
This could be anywhere from 6 months, for instance through the Saskatchewan Long Haul Truck Driver Program or 1 – 2 years through programs such as the Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trade Program or the Canada Experience Class, if you receive a permanent job offer.
Here everyone can lobby for a temporary work permit so long they meet the necessary requirements to come into Canada, have enough funds to sustain themselves and their dependents, are in good health and do not have an illegal record and can confirm that you intend to leave once your permit expires. There are 2 options: an open work permit and an employer-specific work permit.
You will also need:
- Firstly, a Job offer (if demanding for an employer-specific permit)
- Labour Market Impact Assessment (unless exempt)
- Applicant must apply online from outside Canada
- Applicant must submit a comprehensive application
- Applicant must Include a medical exam (if needed)
- Also, including police certificates (if needed) for most African applicants is a must.
- Furthermore, the applicant must include certified translations of documents that aren’t in English or French
- To achieve success applicants must Pay the processing fees
- Finally submit your biometrics results within two weeks of submitting your application (if needed)
There are at present, some jobs that don’t require an LMIA to immigrate to Canada, as far as they are in high demand, and are not currently affected by the COVID-19 limitations. This includes jobs such as butchers, truck drivers, farm and fish and seafood workers.
Processing Times (How long Will The process Last)
The processing period all depends on where you are applying for. It currently reaches anywhere from 5 weeks to 39 weeks, but the normal processing time for most countries is 10 weeks (2½ months), which is a lot faster than the Express Entry system. CANADA AWAITS – APPLY NOW
Temporary Work Visa – Global Skills Strategy
Global Skills Strategy. This is yet another wonderful way to immigrate to Canada quickly. As a matter of fact, this pattern has the fastest processing time of 2 wks and you don’t need to have a particular CRS record to pass.
To proceed with this, applicants will need to qualify for a unique or specialized job position in a managerial (skill type 0) or professional (skill level A). Below is a list of qualifying occupations:
|Global Talent Occupations List|
|0213||Computer and information systems managers|
|2147||Computer engineers (except software engineers and designers)|
|Sub-set of 2161*||Mathematicians and statisticians * Positions for actuaries or related occupations are excluded from this subset.|
|2171||Information systems analysts and consultants|
|2172||Database analysts and data administrators|
|2173||Software engineers and designers|
|2174||Computer programmers and interactive media developers|
|2175||Web designers and developers|
|2281||Computer network technicians|
|2283||Information systems testing technicians|
|Sub-set of 5131**||Producer, technical, creative and artistic director and project manager – Visual effects and video game **The position must require a minimum of 3 years of experience in the visual effects, video game or animation industries in 1 or a combination of the following roles: producer, technical director, creative director, artistic director or project manager, senior coordinator, department manager, with 3 years of job experience in at least 1 or more of the following skills relevant to the visual effects, video game or animation industries: surfacing and look development; character or simulation rigging; matte painting; managing budgets or teams; or technical pipeline development and application for visual effects, video games, or animation production.|
|Sub-set of 5241***||Digital media designers ***The position must require a minimum of 3 years of job experience in at least 1 of the following digital media design skills: 3D modelling, compositing, paint and roto, layout and match move, digital environment and Matte painting, texture, lighting shading, character effects, effects and simulations, design and scenario, rigging, user interface or user experience, responsive design (for gaming), virtual reality, augmented reality, digital media animation, levels editing for digital media design, software editing for digital media design, pipeline software development or applications relevant for digital media design|
Every applicant who is applying for a temporary work visa through the Global Skills strategy 2-weeks processing must get a job offer in Canada under one of the above-mentioned jobs:
- Labour Market Impact Assessment (unless exempt)
- Applicants must apply online from outside Canada
- Also, the applicant must submit a complete application
- For better result, include a medical exam (if needed)
- Prove of police certificates is needed.
- Applicant must pay for processing documentations.
- Lastly, submit your biometrics results within two weeks of submitting your application (if needed)
Following our previous statement, processing takes 2 weeks, but that’s not the best part. If you qualify for 2 weeks of processing, so does your spouse, common-law partner and dependent children!
Student Visa – Post Graduate Work Program
Although studying in Canada is not a way to immigrate to Canada it is an obvious way to not only fit for a program that offers the chance to stay on and get relevant work experience once you’ve graduated and eventually qualify to apply for permanent residency once you have enough work experience.
Applicant who plan to study in Canada for 32 weeks or less will not need a visa although, there are three reasons you should apply for a study permit even though you don’t need one.
1. For sure he/she will continue studying only if you choose to apply for a more extended program if you have a student visa.
2. Futrhyermore, he/she will continue with work part-time while studying thats if you have a study permit. Unless, you will need to apply for a work permit if you don’t and want to work while you study.
3. As a matter of fact, any applicant can decide to stay and work for more extended period of time once graduated.
The (PGWP) enables one to linger and work in Canada as long as the person is studying, this takes even upto Three years.
Processing is approximately less than immigration programs and takes 3 weeks to treat depending on where you apply from.
Qualifications – Student Visa
- Confirmation of identity (passport)
- Documentation of agreement that you are enrolled at a designated learning institution (DLI)
- Proof you have sufficient funds to pay for your – charge fees/living reliability for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada and/replacement transportation for yourself and any household members who travelled with you to Canada)
- An evidence of Police certificate to show that you don’t have a criminal record
- A documents showing medical exam to verify you are in good health
- Also, provide, Letter of explanation or motivation
- Biometrics Language test results (IELTS OR TEF)
- Confirmation that you will leave Canada when your study permit expires
Processing Times – Student Permit
As a matter of fact, now adays Processing times for Canada are no longer as it use to be therefore, this could take a little more longer, previously it usually takes from 3 to 17 weeks, depending on where you apply.
Nevertheless, the following countries are qualified to apply through the (SDS) Student Direct Stream. This countries process timeline on visas takes just 20 calendar days.
Requirements – PGWP
- First and foremost, a Valid study permit
- Secondly, Evidence of identity (passport)
- Record of employment in Canada
- Confirmation of relationship (marriage certificate or birth certificate of if family members are accompanying you)
- Lastly, other documents should they be requested An interview may also be requested
Processing Times – PGWP
Applicant who are applying from Canada usually takes up to 77 days. But bapplicants who have already returned home and are applying from outside of Canada, the processing time could range anywhere from 5 to 39 weeks, but the normal processing duration for most countries is ten weeks or two months and half.
Are you still lost? or not still satisfy about our processes so far? Look at other easy ways to immigrate to Canada including the Atlantic Immigration Pilot and the Home Care Provider Pilots. Here we have more options to guide you through on CANADA MIGRATION. check out High and Best 3 Canadian Immigration Programs for 2020 here.
Dont be Confused See How We Can Help You Take the First Step to Canada
The truth remains that applying for a visa can be time-consuming and hard to cover your head around. With stringent timeline, schemes and specifications, it usually easy to make mistake that could cost your migration to CANADA. However with the supervision and support of one of our expert Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCIC’s). the means will be stress-free.
When you choose to use our expert and government trusted service you will get:
- A thorough qualification assessment
- Perfect guidance on which of 100+ immigration programs and visas to choose from;
- An immigration plan aimed to your individual needs;
- A study and assent of all appeal forms and documentation; as well as
- Guide through every step of the application process.
All you have to do is fill out our application form to receive your eligibility assessment and let us take care of the rest. It’s just that simple! Your Canadian journey starts here.