7 Covid 19 Travel Alert | Staying Safe As Visitors | Corona Virus
Hi, to be frank with you this is a trying time for everyone of us no matter our race, religion or ethnicity. Our major aim of bringing this to you is basically to help you understand better how this virus can be averted, how covid one nine (covid 19) according to the president of Nigeria can be defeated. Here we will major on Covid Alert which is first and foremost, What Can I Do to Keep Myself Safe From Coronavirus During my Travels?
covid 19 Travel alert
Covid 19 Travel Alert | Staying Safe As Visitors | Corona Virus
Furthermore, according to the WHO (World Health Organization), to keep yourself safe if you travel during the COVID-19 outbreak, you have to:
7 Covid 19 Travel Alert To Observe
- First and foremost, wash your hands more often. This is without a doubt the most crucial thing you can do to minimize your risk of contracting the covid 19 disease. And not just a quick rinse – wash your hands with soap for at least 20 to 30 seconds any chance you get – especially after being in public or traveling via public transport. If you are traveling by plane, wash your hands after leaving the airport. If you don’t have access to soap and water, then rub a hand sanitizer gel with at least 60% alcohol content on your hands and wrists. But remember that hand sanitizer is not as effective as a thorough wash with soap.
- Secondly avoid touching your face with unwashed hands. If you have been in a public place, don’t touch your face unless you have thoroughly cleaned your hands. The novel corona-virus can live in surfaces for hours after it has been touched by an infected person, and can infect you if you touch your mouth, nose, and eyes.
- To ensure maximum safety, make sure you observe reasonable distance for anyone. If you notice someone is coughing, sneezing, or showing symptoms similar to that of the flu or a cold, make sure to stay at least 1 meter (3 feet) away from them. You can become infected by their airborne respiratory (cough or sneeze) droplets.
- Everything about and around you must be clean and also frequently spray objects with a cleaning spray or wipe. If you will stay in a hotel or hostel while you are abroad, make sure you book somewhere where you know it will be clean. Even so, it doesn’t hurt to check-in with the staff and management to see whether they have cleaned your room thoroughly – or maybe even giving frequently-touched objects a sweep with a disinfectant yourself.
- Try as much as possible to avoid crowds – especially in closed spaces. If you are traveling to a country with a high number of covid-19 cases, it is best if you stay away from any place where there is a large number of people.
- Do your research regarding the spread of the covid 0ne nine virus outbreak in the country you are visiting. See what the health and government officials are advising in that country and follow the same rules. If they advise staying away from crowds or a certain region, then you should do the same.
- Lastly, to be safe from covid 19, always put on face mask and seek medical help if you develop symptoms. If you develop COVID-19 symptoms, such as fever, coughing, or difficulty breathing, wear a mask so that you don’t risk infecting other people and seek medical help immediately.
7 Covid 19 Travel Alert
Finally ensure to locate the official number to call for emergency, should in-case you start experiencing any form of symptoms and make sure you do not visit the hospital uninvited to curb the spread of the virus.