Furthermore as we all know creative Associates International Job Recruitment 2018 – Creative Associates International is a dynamic, quickly developing worldwide advancement firm that spends significant time in training, monetary development, equitable organizations and adjustment.
Meanwhile as we all know situated in Washington, D.C., Creative has a field nearness in more than 25 nations with a solid customer portfolio that incorporates the U.S. Organization for International Development and the State Department, among others.
Moreover as we all know since its establishing in 1977, Creative has earned a strong notoriety among its customers and is all around respected by contenders and accomplices alike.
TITLE: STATE GOVERNANCE DIRECTOR
Communities in Transition Division
Project Duration: 5 years
Creative Associates seeks a Governance Director – Sokoto State for an anticipated USAID-funded project in Nigeria.
Furthermost as we all know the Governance Director serves as the state director of all project programs, provides technical leadership, engages with state and local government leaders for monitoring and responding to opportunities for institutional reform; and manages the State Project Office staff and technical advisors.
Nevertheless as we all know he/she will serve as a member of the project leadership team, working closely with counterparts in other states and facilitating knowledge transfer between state offices and with Nigerian federal officials.
Reporting & Supervision:
The State Governance Director – Sokoto reports to the Chief of Party.
- Firstly as we all know assist state governments to develop strategic approaches for improving governance of state operations, including improvements in public financial management, improvements in service delivery, generation of internal funding and communication with citizens;
- Furthermore as we all know assist state governments in identifying and then providing a broad range of technical assistance and capacity development to achieve strategic governance objectives. Support state governments to facilitate public dialogue on governance and civic engagement between government and non-governmental actors through technical assistance to local civil society organizations;
- Secondly as we all know monitor the progress of state governments in achieving agreed upon reforms and improvements in performance;
- Moreover as we all know support the COP and the DCOP in the development of the project strategic framework and work plans for the program implementation to ensure the achievement of the program goals;
- Howsoever as we all know support state governments to facilitate interaction, collaboration, and collective action between diverse stakeholders and leverage stakeholder networks to develop strategies advocating citizen priorities;
- However as we all know support state government efforts to engage women, youth, and excluded groups in public and political dialogue, and electoral campaigns;
- Thirdly as we all know monitor and document all implementation activities, document successes, challenges, and lessons learned and share them with through regular program reports; and
- Nevertheless as we all know deliver presentations on program objectives and achievements to implementing partners, civil society organizations, government officials, donor, and other organizations.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Firstly as we all know minimum Master’s degree in political science, public administration, public financial management, public policy, law, economics or a related field;
- Meanwhile as we all know minimum eight (years of related Nigerian development experience in public policy and administration, community development, public financial management, or political analysis;
- Moreover as we all know experience working in northern Nigeria, particularly in Sokoto state;
- Howsoever as we all know knowledge of state government reform efforts in Nigeria;
- However as we all know expertise in political economy and conflict assessment and mapping, managing complex partnerships and cross-cutting projects, and local, state, and national institutional building;
- Secondly as we all know expertise in public service, good governance and/or accountability and oversight;
- Moreover as we all know proven effectiveness in managing high-level government relations;
- Howsoever as we all know experience with civil society and government capacity building, and governance accountability;
- Thirdly as we all know strong experience with coalition building and collaboration with multiple stakeholders, including civil society, and government;
- Nevertheless as we all know demonstrated leadership, management, strategic thinking, training, and human resources experience;
- Able to work effectively and professionally with high-level government officials, civil society organizations (CSOs), donor, project staff, and other beneficiaries;
- Demonstrated track record of developing, managing and working effectively in a teamwork environment;
- Finally as we all know experience with providing technical assistance, including organizing and conducting workshop and trainings; and
- Fluency in Hausa and proficiency in writing, reading and speaking English at a senior professional level.
DESIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
Meanwhile as we all know experience engaging women and marginalized groups to ensure their inclusion.
TITLE: DRIVER AND ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Reacting to Early Warning and Response Data (REWARD)
Furthermost as we all know the Driver and Administrative Assistant is responsible for the overall movement of staff members between project activities. He/She will operate the vehicle in accordance of the rules and regulations required for the safe and efficient operation of driving.
Howsoever as we all know knowledge of basic automotive maintenance procedures. Safe and Legal operation of a commercial motor vehicle. Nigeria driver’s license & Knowledge of the region. Ability to deal effectively and patiently with others.
Reporting & Supervision:
Nevertheless as we all know the position of Driver and Administrative Associate will report to the Chief of Party.
- Firstly as we all know assist the project staff in obtaining and facilitating movement of project staff including but not limited to for daily project needs, meetings, and airport pick-up for visiting international staff.
- Furthermore as we all know arrange for vehicle repairs when necessary and ensure that the vehicle is kept in working order.
- Meanwhile as we all know log official trips, daily mileage, gas consumption, oil changes, etc.
- Secondly as we all know ensure that all necessary procedures, by law and internal policy, are adhered to when driving.
- Moreover as we all know collect and deliver mail or documents when required.
- Provide safe transport of employees, project visitors, etc.
- Howsoever as we all know assist all staff members with various tasks administrative such as vendor payments, filing, and general office administration tasks.
- Thirdly as we all know Assist with general office administrative and logistics duties with all team members.
- Assist with the technical team on field visits with administrative tasks and logistics.
- Provides logistics support to technical team while on their field visits.
- Serves as administrative agent while on field visits during technical activities.
- Nevertheless as we all know provides photography services in the absence of the communications coordinator.
- Finally as we all know performs other related duties as assigned.
However as we all know while performing the duties of this job, the employee may occasionally be required to lift and/or move up to 20-25 pounds.
Use the email(s) below to apply.
Driver and Administrative Assistant – email@example.com
Local candidates strongly encouraged to apply.
This position is contingent upon donor funding.
Only finalists will be contacted. No phone calls, please
2020 creative associates international abuja office
2018 creative associates international nigeria office address
2020 creative associates international salary
creative associates international nigeria contact
2019 creative associates international nigeria address
creative associate international nigeria
2019 creative associates international recruitment
2018 creative associates international abuja address
Meanwhile we believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google .”