If you are having issues sending large files on We transfer or any other transfer website, then use the troubleshooting guide below. All you have to do is to follow the steps given as advise, then you are good to go.
My files are getting stuck uploading in Safari
For all Mac users, there is a flaw in Safari that causes transfers to hang or split. Simply put, the file gets trapped anywhere between 0% and 100% of the way into the upload.
If you experience this dilemma, the best solution for the time being is to migrate to another browser, such as Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. If you don’t have those, you can also try Opera, Internet Explorer etc.
Can you have the same problems if you use a new browser or operating system? Then we may be able to give you a couple of other tips to assist you with your transfers!
Are you still having trouble transferring after trying these tips? Please provide a ticket so that we can assist you.
Still haven’t found what you’re looking for on We Transfer?
- WeTransfer vs Dropbox Business | File Sharing Comparison & Alternatives
- Google Drive Review & Product Details | Pros & Cons.
- New WeTransfer Reviews – All Discussions and Comments
- Transfer Files & Folder using WeTransfer Options
- Recovery – WeTransfer Forgot your password: Recover Account
- Get WeTransfer Pro – Upgrade Your File Sharing Account
- Sign in: WeTransfer Plus Login Guide – Free File Transfer Service
- The WeTransfer App Pro Alternatives – Plus Websites 2021/2022
- Alternative – pCloud Drive Unlimited Free & Premium Account Login
WeTransfer Problems: how does we transfer work?
Wetransfer alternative. file transfer. how to use we transfer. We transfer Not Working. We transfer free. wetransfer login. we transfer app. we transfer pro.
Best Final Ways To Resolve WeTransfer Files Using Safari
We’ve received reports of folks using Safari version 14 and the Mojave OS being unable to add files to their transfer via the big ol’ blue plus (+) button on wetransfer.com.
This is an issue that we’re aware of, and have tried our very best to fix – but the long and short of it is that the issue is native to Safari, and isn’t something that we here at WeTransfer are going to be able to change any time soon. This isn’t the news we wanted to bring you, but hey — it’s the truth.
What looks to have happened here is that Apple have made an update to their browser which is preventing any pop-ups from appearing on your screen, even if that pop-up is something you’ve asked for yourself, like your File Explorer/Finder.
The issue has been reported in Apple’s own forums, here:
For the moment, we’ve only seen this behaviour with Safari, so if you are being affected by this unresponsive behaviour, please do try the following:
- drag and drop your files from your File Explorer/Finder directly into the upload field at wetransfer.com. Have a look at an animated example here if you’re unsure how to do this.
- use a different browser, such as Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox.
- if possible, update your Mac OS to a newer version.
Of course, if you’re still unable to get your transfer up off the ground – get in touch with our Support team, and we’ll do our very best to get your ideas flowing again.