Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment 2018 2019 Application Form and how to apply
Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment 2018 2019 Application Form and how to apply: Here we have full deatils on to apply for Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment 2018 deloitte nigeria recruitment 2018 deloitte nigeria internship deloitte recruitment portal deloitte recruitment deloitte nigeria salary deloitte recruitment 2018 akintola williams deloitte recruitment 2018 kpmg graduate recruitment 2018.
Meanwhile many people have been seeking for this opportunity come to commence, Are you looking for Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment 2018 ? would you mind if we teach you how to register for Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment 2018 ? if yes ,then continue reading til the end of this article.
2018 Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment Application form is what you are about to see here.
Moreover, there are many things you need to understand about deloitte Nigeria recruitment 2018 before you apply online here online.
First and foremost i case you are not aware before, Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment 2018 online general 2018 recruitment is free.
Furthermore, hope you are getting exactly what you searching for? if yes, then let move you through the simple step by step guild on to fill Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment 2018 application registration form 2018.
However as we all know deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 263,900 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision:
Also, to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
More as a matter of fact, in Nigeria, Deloitte is a leading professional services firm, providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory, Business Process and Corporate Finance services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Requisition Code: 146095
Business Unit: Internal Services
- First and foremost the Procurement Officer will be responsible for overseeing purchasing and supply management in the procurement and logistics unit
- Secondly, the procurement officer will also provide administrative assistance to the procurement manager.
- First and foremost process purchase requisitions/orders in line with standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Secondly, stork with internal and external stakeholders to determine procurement needs, quality, and delivery requirements
- Also, ensure timely delivery of quality products and services at the lowest possible cost
- Additionally, conduct comparative analysis on suppliers’ prices
- Meanwhile, administer contract performance, including delivery, receipt, warranty, damages and insurance
- Work with OIT in the design and effective use of the procurement platform, providing guidance to staff when required
- Thirdly, identify and drive cost savings opportunities to reduce inventory and other related costs
- Moreover, support the Procurement Manager to review and evaluate the performance of suppliers.
- In addition invite, assess, and award/recommend supplier tenders, bids, quotations, and proposals
- Also, ensure procurement requests are treated in line with policies, procedures and standard operating procedure (SOPs)
- Fourthly, participate in the selection of suppliers based on a set of agreed criteria
- However, establish and negotiate contract terms and conditions, and maintain supplier relationships
- Nevertheless, prepare and maintain purchasing records, reports and price lists
Your Impact ?
- Furthermore. every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance
- Additionally , as the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Qualifications & Experience Required
- First and foremost possess a Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc., B.A., B.Eng./Tech., etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline with a minimum of second class lower/lower credit.
- Also, maintain high level of confidentiality
- As a matter of afct be a team player with good inter-personal relations
- Effective negotiation skills
- Moreover, proficiency in the use of MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Power-point
- Secondly, self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision, proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback
- Thirdly, have a minimum of 5 credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or accepted equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- However, at least one to two years’ cognate procurement and vendor management experience.
- As a matter of fact, must not be more than 28 years of age by Dec, 2018.
- Lastly, ability to multitask, prioritize and pay adequate attention to details
Key Competencies Required
Core Professional & Technical Capabilities:
- Firstly, process purchase requisitions/orders in line with SOPs
- Secondly, maintain an up-to-date record of the firm’s inventory and provide weekly report procurement manager
- As a matter of fact administer contract performance, including delivery, receipt, warranty, damages and insurance
- Thirdly, assist in the maintenance of the procurement platform
- Additionally, prepare and maintain purchasing records, reports and price lists
- Also, ensure timely delivery of quality products and services
- First and foremost living our Purpose – Identifies and embraces our purpose and values and puts these into practice in their professional life
- Secondly, Influence – Builds relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
- Meanwhile, strategic direction – Understands objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns own work to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Additionally, talent development – Develops self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador
- Thirdly, performance drive – Seeks opportunities to challenge self; teams with others across businesses and borders to deliver and takes accountability for own and team results
How to Apply
Further-note interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
2020 deloitte nigeria recruitment 2018
2019 deloitte nigeria internship
2018 deloitte recruitment portal
2018 deloitte recruitment nairaland
2019 deloitte nigeria salary
2020 deloitte recruitment 2018
akintola williams deloitte recruitment 2018
kpmg graduate recruitment 2018
Meanwhile we believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google .”