Denmark Visa Information: Tourist visa requirements
Tourist visa requirements
The following is only a guideline for minimum requirements. Additional documentation may be requested. Applications will only be accepted upon submission of all the required documents. The Consulate General will reject the application if requirements are not met.
The Consulate General cannot guarantee a finalized visa process at a certain date and bears no responsibilities in this regard.
Also be aware that processing of a visa usually takes between 10-14 working days and we advice all applicants to hand in their application at least three weeks before they are travelling.
Completed application form plus all the necessary documents must be submitted personally by the applicant.
All documents should be submitted in English or Danish. Any translations should be done by a legal translator and has to be legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in UAE.
Original passport: photocopy of passport including personal data, residence visa, previous Schengen visas plus any other valid visas such as USA and UK visas.
The visa fee is to be paid upon submission of application. The fee is non-refundable.
One recently taken passport size photo, 3,5 x 4,5cm colored photograph taken close up, on a light background. If wearing a veil, features ears, nose, eyes and forehead must be visible. The photograph will not be accepted if it is more than 3 months old.
Travel Medical Insurance: covering all expenses related to urgent medical necessities and/or hospital admission, including the forced return to their homeland for medical reasons. The insurance, with the minimum coverage of EURO 30.000, – must be valid for all Schengen States.
Official company letter from sponsor/employer containing the following information:
– Name/address and telephone no. of sponsor/employer
– Name, nationality and passport no. of applicant
– Date of joining
– Applicant’s monthly salary
– Reasons for applicant’s visit
– Expected date of arrival in Denmark plus duration of stay
– Confirmation that the applicant will return to the UAE to resume duties on a certain date
– Name, designation and signature of person responsible for issuance of the company letter
– In case of medical visits, information about the treatments in Denmark must be included (letter from doctor) and documentation for a prepaid fee for the treatments must be shown.
- denmark visa application form
- denmark visa requirements for filipino citizens
- denmark visa usa
- denmark tourist visa application form
- denmark visa application form online
- denmark visa requirements for indian citizens
- danish visa application
- denmark work visa
- study in denmark
- study in denmark in english
- study in denmark without ielts
- study in denmark for indian students
- study in denmark for nepalese students
- list of universities in denmark for international students
- universities in denmark for international students with free tuition
- study in denmark for pakistani students
- cheap universities in denmark for international students
Hotel reservation/accommodation should be submitted.
Proof of sufficient funds, i.e. bank statements for the recent three months (personal bank account)
Children, who are attending school, must produce a confirmation of registration for the academic years, including information about the grade.
Proof of relationship if traveling with children.
If the applicant is not able to collect the passport, he/she must write a Letter of Authority for the person who will collect the passport on behalf of the applicant.