2018 Nigeria Federal Fire Service Recruitment (FFS)… As a matter of fact,the Nigerian fire service recruitment 2018 is on, Nigerian fire service recruitment 2018/19 portal, federal fire service Abuja, federal fire service training school, fire service recruitment application form, Lagos state fire service recruitment portal, federal fire service Lagos, federal fire service salary, history of fire service in Nigeria.#
- Firstly, applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth
- Secondly, applicants, must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English
- In addition, applicants must possess a minimum of B.Sc/H.N.D/ or ND degree from a reputable institution
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 22-35 years old.
- Also, you must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females
- Also, applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Must have Excellent Communication skills.
- Lastly, chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
Federal Fire Service Recruitment Portal
For a start, the Federal Fire Service was formed in the year 1901 by the British colonial regime as a unit within the Lagos Police Service Department to prevent, control and combat fire outbreaks in the Government Reserved Areas of Lagos Colony.
Federal Fire Service Ranks.
The Federal Fire Service (FFS) are classified as;
- Assistant Controller General
- Controller General
- Controller of Fire
- Superintendent Officer I
- Superintendent Officer II
- Rank and File.
Frequent Asked Questions on Complete States Federal Fire Service Recruitment Portal | FFS Login
- federal fire service abuja
- nigeria fire service recruitment portal
- fire service recruitment application form
- federal fire service training school
- federal fire service lagos
- lagos/abuja/niger state fire service recruitment portal
- federal fire service salary
- federal fire service recruitment portal 2018/19
How to Apply.
Note that all interested candidates should kindly log on to the federal fire service recruitment portal on (www.fedfire.gov.ng/careers).
Also note that the application form has not commence, and the application is free of charge.
Note: All short-listed applicants will be invited to take part in the training school and aptitude test.
Thanks for reading Federal Fire Service Recruitment Portal. Get more update by commenting bellow.