This is to inform us that the Nigeria Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment 2018/2019 is now availableonline for candidates who are interested to apply for the upcoming FRSC recruitment . Prepare yourself to get the Federal Road Safety Corps recruitment 2018. See trending Federal Government Recruitment here.
Federal Road Safety [FRSC] Recruitment Form and Guide
- Did you know that the Federal Road Safety Corps, FRSC recruitment 2018/2019 has been putting the the whole country into question till date? People are still asking if the recruitment form is out online. We have seen numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2018
- You might have came across this false ADVERTS online or offline. Please note that the FRSC Recruitment 2018 will be Officially Published on the Federal Road Safety Corps, FRSC website www.frsc.gov.ng or on this site anytime the recruitment starts.
- To be ascertain if the Nigeria Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment 2018 application has officially started, reach out to the official FRSC Recruitment Portal: www.frsc.gov.ng OR Visit this page Frequently for we shall update anytime the Federal Road Safety Corps recruitment form is out.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR FRSC RECRUITMENT 2018.
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
- Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
- Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres;
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense;
Academic Qualifications FRSC Recruitment
West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
Federal Road Safety Recruitment Form and Guide 2018/2019 – www.frsc.gov.ng
FRSC OFFICE ADDRESS
Federal Road Safety Corps
No. 3 Maputo Street.
Zone 3, Wuse, Abuja, Nigeria.
Please note that they also have offices Nationwide