I bring you Good News From Federal Fire Service |FFS Portal | Recruitment Requirements 2019/2020 Application Guide | This guide will show applicants how to apply using ffs portal, and also give full details on the requirements.
Federal Fire Service Recruitment Requirements 2019/2020
As a matter of fact, Candidates re advised to use the same email address used during registration to print out their Invitation Letter. Some candidates may have received a congratulatory sms.
Basic Federal Fire Service Recruitment Requirements
Following your application for the 2018 FFS recruitment, the Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB)is pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted and invited to participate in the physical/aptitude test and documents verification exercise.
NOTE: For those who are yet to get an sms, if you get this message “Applicant Unsuccessful” while entering your email and Application ID on the CDFIPB website, we will strongly advise you keep trying until it shows and thus be able to print out your Invitation Letter.
Documents To Be Presented & Guide For Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Print out of Invitation Letter
- Print out of Application Confirmation slip with ID number.
- Completed Referee/Guarantor’s Form.
- Recent Medical Certificate of Fitness obtained from a Government Hospital.
- Originals of your Credentials.
- A pair of White Canvas, White Short and Vest
- 2B Pencil and Erazer.
DATE & TIME For Federal Fire Service Recruitment
Superintendents/Senior Inspectors of Fire
Date: 15th – 17th October, 2019.
Inspectors/Assistant Inspectors of Fire
Date: 18th – 19th October, 2019.
Fire Assistant Cadre
Date: 20th – 21st October, 2019.
- Download Prison service Shortlisted Candidate 2018/2019 Names Online
- NPS Full Shortlisted Name List (Nigeria Prison Service)
- See Fire Service Approved Shortlisted Names 2018 Download Online
- Public Complaints Commission Recruitment 2018/2019 | (PCC) Apply Now Online
- Surveyors Council Of Nigeria Portal – (SURCON) Registration Guide 2018/2019