Government Of Nigeria Recruits | Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2017 | How to Apply for Federal Fire Service Recruitment – portal.fedfire.gov.ng
NIGERIA FIRE SERVICE PORTAL
DOWNLOAD FIRE SERVICE RECRUITMENT FORM
Above all The Federal Fire Service is the nation’s largest fire and rescue service, working 24 hours a day to keep the it safe from fires and responding to emergencies. The current structure of the Fire Service in Nigeria is based upon the legislation of the Fire Services Act of 1981.
Presently The Fire Services in Nigeria are managed at local authority level, with the Department of the Environment and Local Government playing an advisory, legislative and policy-making role. The Fire Services are operated by 37 Fire Authorities, which are managed by State Councils, and Town Councils around the states.
Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2017 | How to Apply for Federal Fire Service Recruitment – portal.fedfire.gov.ng.
Federal Fire Service Recruitment Application Instruction:
- Log on to the Federal Fire Service employment portal
- Applicants who meet the required qualifications will be considered for ONLINE Aptitude Test. Applicants selected for Aptitude Tests will be provided a Unique Test ID Number.
- Finally Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents. The following documents are required and should be scanned and uploaded onlinewhere required:
N/B: Below are Documents to be submitted for Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2017:
Well detailed CV
All certificates from Primary School to the Highest Level of Education Obtained
Certificate of Local Government of Origin
Certificate of State of Origin
A Government Issued ID such as the National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Valid Driver’s License
Finally A current Passport Photograph
Only applicants who fully meet the requirements will be duly considered for application and are to be considered for Aptitude Test will be contacted.
Searches related to federal fire service
- fire ser-vice recruitment application form
- nigeria fire -service recruitment 2017
- presently the federal – fire -service salary
- as a matter of fact federal fire- service recruitment 2017
- above all federal fire service recruitment portal
- furthermore federal fire service traini0ng school
- similarly niger state fire service recruitment 2017
- above all federal fire service abuja
Federal Fire Service Recruitment Academic Qualifications
West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
ND obtained from a recognized institution.
National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
B.Sc./HND obtained from a recognized institution.
Aptitude Test will be granted to candidates whose application satisfies the online recruitment process.
Multiple application will not be entertained. Candidates are to apply for one job position. Candidate who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application will be disqualified
No fee is required for online application, test or interview
N/B: Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2017, kindly provide us your email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+