HOW TO APPLY FOR Dow Chemical Company Recruitment 2018 2019 APPLY NOW: (Jobs Online) Dow Chemical Company Recruitment 2018 2019 Apply Here Now: the dow chemical company nigeria dow chemical internship dow chemical products basf nigeria the dow chemical company dubai united arab emirates dow chemical graduate program dow adhesives dow chemicals india
Afterward as we all know dow Chemical Company Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply For Jobs Online
Dow Chemical Company, Dow Chemical Company Recruitment, Dow Chemical Company Recruitment 2018, Apply now for Dow Chemical Company Recruitment 2018/2019 Online – Continue below for more details;
Dow Chemical Company Recruitment 2018
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Account Manager via Commercial Development Program
Job Number: 1800029
- Firstly a key element of our strategy is to assemble the best talent from around the world to build one team, collaborating to solve our customers’ unique challenges. To help deliver these solutions, we are looking for a Junior Account Manager with a passion for sales to join our Commercial Development Program (CDP) in Nigeria location.
- Meanwhile as we all know the positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials Science or Specialty Products. Additional information on division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.
- Secondly the Dow Chemical Company values the benefits that diversity can bring.
- Howsoever as we all know dow is looking for individuals best suited for this role regardless of nationality, origin, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age.
Nevertheless as we all know the CDP is an intensive induction program to prepare young talent in becoming Dow’s next generation of account representatives.
Meanwhile as we all know it is an opportunity to develop selling skills not just in a complex B2B market but also in a dynamic, multicultural environment. During the 7-9 months in the program, the successful candidate will go:
- Furthermore as we all know through a rigorous training curriculum to develop selling, negotiation and presentation skills to become Solutions Consultants to customers.
- Acquire capabilities in utilizing leading-edge technologies to manage customer relationships and drive business.
- Get access to a coach for direct feedback and guidance.
- Connect with a vibrant team spread across Europe, Middle East, Africa and India.
- Gain in-depth understanding of the Business’s portfolio and market through a project to identify growth opportunities.
- Finally as we all know learn from the best via job shadowing with senior sellers and networking opportunities with leaders.
Moreover as we all know the program is in preparation for a Sales career in Dow, where the successful candidate will gain an account management role after completing the program, to:
- Firstly manage own accounts to grow the business profitably and sustainably.
- Continuously assess business performance and market dynamics for opportunities and threats.
- Meanwhile as we all know establish and nurture customer relationships, especially through travel, generating insights and executing go-to-market plans.
- Drive initiatives at the customer level via cross-functional teams and digital technologies.
- Lastly be on top of own results.
Meanwhile the qualified candidate to be considered for this program, must:
- Firstly have a Bachelor‘s Degree or equivalent, either in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry with a Master’s Degree in Business/Marketing/Engineering
- Have 0-3 years in Marketing or Sales.
- Meanwhile be a creative problem-solver, excited by new challenges.
- Moreover be able to manage complexity and ambiguity, able to adapt to change quickly.
- Have an understanding of marketing and selling basics, like market factors, business performance indicators, value chain and sources of growth.
- Howsoever be technology-savvy, with a professional level of computer literacy, preferably with experience in digital marketing.
- Secondly be open to frequent travel.
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Be fluent in English and French, both written and spoken.
- Be proactive, with an entrepreneurial and results-driven attitude.
- However have excellent communication and persuasion skills.
- Thirdly be collaborative and have strong interpersonal skills, preferably with demonstrated leadership and networking skills in multicultural environments.
- Lastly be an open-minded, inquisitive fast learner.
How to Apply
Nevertheless interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
2018 the dow chemical company nigeria
dow chemical internship
dow chemical products
the dow chemical company dubai united arab emirates
2019 dow chemical graduate program
2020 dow chemicals india
Meanwhile we believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google .”