International Rescue Committee Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply for IRC Jobs
Furthermore as we all know IRC, International Rescue Committee, International Rescue Committee Recruitment 2018. Furthermost as we all know this web page contains all you need to about latest updates on International Rescue Committee 2018 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other critical updates for free.
International Rescue Committee Recruitment 2018
Meanwhile as we all know the International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and encourages people to survive and restore their lives.
Moreover established in 1933 at the petition of Albert Einstein, the IRC offers lifesaving care and life-changing compensation to people afflicted by war or disaster. At work today in over 40 countries and 22 U.S.
Hows-over as we all know cities, we restore safety, dignity and hope to millions who are uprooted and fighting to endure.
Moreover as we all know the IRC leads the way from injury to home. International Rescue Committee Recruitment 2018
However as we all know we are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Scope of Work
- Furthermore as we all know the administration (Administrative Assistant) is a key Staff Position in the IRC Country Office. The Admin/HR Assist is responsible for maintaining systems that support smooth operations of field-based programs. This position is based in Maiduguri field offices.
- Howsoever as we all know the Admin /HR Assistant reports to the Admin/HR Officer.
Assist the field in managing Hotels and VISAS:
- Firstly as we all know arrangement of hotels bookings and reservations for national and international staff to the field office after receipt of approved /filled Travel Authorization Forms(TAF’s)
- Meanwhile as we all know to prepare information packages for participants at CTactivities and calculate all subsistence allowances.
- Secondly as we all know to complete all Staff Visa application forms, gather all required documents and prepare for processing with support from the Admin/HR Officer.
- Moreover aswqe all know ensure that all hotels bookings are made in writing and copies of booking/accompanying TAF’s are available in Admin Office for record/tracking purposes.
- Lastly as we all know processing and reconciliation of accommodation of hotels bookings related payments by COB every Friday.
Assure staff filing and administration:
- Firstly assure staff timesheets submission and filing
- Howsover assure that all required administrative formalities are respected (staff contract registration, social security registration, medical insurance registration, etc.)
- Secondly as we all know debrief exiting employees and complete end-of-assignment procedures.
- Track and monitor staff leaves, sick leaves and absences
- Nevertheless as we all know assure the maintenance and updating of individual files
Assist in Administration Management:
- Furthermore as we all know track and monitor all IRC offices and homes administration and maintenance.
- Howsoever manage rental agreements for offices and housing.
- Monitor renewal and termination of contracts and payments with suppliers, service providers, and lessors and assure that all are done on time.
- Track Rental agreements for offices and housing and submit to the senior Admin/HR Manager Monthly
- Morever track and monitor subscriptions and monthly telephone and Internet communications, and assure that all are paid on time.
- Assist in procurement and distribution of monthly airtime by 30 of each month.
- Assist the field office ADM/HR Lead on travel documents processes (visa, ticket, etc.)
- Track Timesheet and report to the HR/Admin Manager by 25 of each month.
- Assist in payment for Casual Staff’s.
- Meanwhile as we all know assure that all facilities are well functioning, including housekeeping, office supplies, electricity, maintenance and repair, internet and other communications functions in the field office.
- Assure proper use and functionality of office equipment.
- Maintain proper records of all correspondence.
- Nevertheless as we all know other relevant duties as assigned (of a similar nature or related and in the interest of the organization)
- Firstly university degree in a relevant field.
- Lastly human resources or administrative qualifications desirable
- Firstly 1 year of relevant professional experience in administration / human resources
- Secondly previous experience working with an international NGO in a cross-cultural setting, preferably in the HR sector
- Lastly previous team experience and knowledge of team dynamics desirable
- Firstly good inter-personal and conflict resolution skills, able to work under pressure and manage personal stress
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Secondly compassionate, self-motivated, enthusiastic, energetic
- Able to cope with basic living conditions during field trips
- Strong organizational and time management skills, team-player but also able to work independently
- Finally able to coach and support others
- Furthermost the successful candidate will combine good understanding of HR and Admin, and a can-do attitude. Ideally he/she will have previous experience in working in large-scale emergency programs in insecure and conflict-affected contexts.
Job Title: Child Protection Officer
- Meanwhile this position is responsible for ensuring proper and quality implementation of the Case management and other components of the Child protection programme within education.
- Moreover S/he will need to coordinate with other education staff, especially education and other relevant technical sectors, to ensure a rapid, proportionate and effective response.
- Howsoever S/he will need to ensure response to immediate child protection issues with simultaneous consideration of longer term needs and possible scenarios.
- Nevertheless depending on the situation the specialist may need to take a very active role in technical coordination, support and advocacy with the country specific child protection sector and other stakeholders and technical agencies relevant to the sector.
- Furthermore as we all know responsible for technical supervision and training of all learning facilitators working with the UASC on child protection issues.
- Meanwhile ensure that the case workers administer the child consent forms before children are registered
- Ensure the case management observation sheet for every case worker under your supervision are filled in on a weekly basis as a measurement on quality issues
- Work closely with learning facilitators and Make referrals of the registered children in need of care and protection
- Moreover ensure that children are followed up and receiving proper case management through proper care plans.
- Ensure that cases are prepared for case discussions/ case management meetings on a weekly basis
- Nevertheless ensure that all activities under his/her supervision are conducted so as to comply with the obligations of the IRC beneficiaries, staff and other stakeholders under his/her jurisdiction, in accordance system of quality supervision, including the CPiE minimum standard and SPHERE standards.
Program implementation and development:
- Identify gaps in service provision to Internal Displaced Children, with a special attention to UASC and proactively referring and advocate for those gaps to relevant in coordination with the team leader
- Together with the education team and learning facilitators, ensure vulnerability of the identified and registered children are responded to involvement of the community where appropriate ensuring the best interest of the child.
- Establish/maintain a regular system of project evaluation and progress monitoring, using both qualitative and quantitative indicators, data collection, feeding into program adjustments and regular reporting as well as advocacy and new programme development
- Undertake any other roles as may be assigned by the Representation:
- Coordinate with the CP sub sector (Coordination at the field level) in order to assure that adequate and children centered solutions are taken in consideration in the strategic planning of activities.
- Ensure the cases that are identified and registered are captured correctly and shared with the M&E officer.
- All IRC staff are required to adhere to THE IRC Way Standards for Professional Conduct and the IRC country employment policies.
- Technical diploma or degree in social work, human rights, or related degree preferred
- Minimum of 1 year experience of implementing child protection programs, preferable social work or case management, in humanitarian or development settings
- Demonstrated understanding of working with children and particularly vulnerable children
- Personal qualities: Team player, flexible, network-builder, able to handle pressure well and work in cross-cultural setting.
- Fluency in English and/or (other languages) preferred or required.
Job Title: Child Protection IMS Officer
- The post-holder will support the role out of the IA CP IMS for individual case management through efficient and accurate data entry at national level and through support, training and capacity-building of CPIMS assistants and other Case management actors/users in all field locations.
- The post holder will be supporting the CP Manager the focal point for managing the flow, organisation and analysis of individual cases and will produce monthly, disaggregated statistics and qualitative updates of progress on separation work.
Scope Of Role
- Reports to: CP Manager
- Staff directly reporting to this post: CPIMS Assistant
Key Areas Of Accountability
- Manage the CPIMS, use the database to ensure the information flow for verification, referrals, case transfers and reunification
- Monitor adherence to procedure on individual cases and ensure that roles and responsibilities are upheld
- Train and mentor the CPIMS assistants to be able to undertake similar responsibilities, how to make the entries, and filling of the case management paper forms.
- Support the field teams on the use of the database, registration equipment, data backups and data screening
- Support the day to day entries, exports and back up from the CPIMS assistants
- Provide technical support to the Case management/ CPIMS taskforce members on the implementation of the CPIMS in their respective areas of operation.
- Support with trouble shooting on challenges that the CPIMS assistants will be facing on the implementation of the CPIMS.
- Support CP Manager to create synergies between the CPIMS and the case management task force so as to discuss the trends and analysis.
- Collect, review and screen all data or reports from the field CPIMS assistants before sharing it with national level partners.
- Produce weekly and monthly, disaggregated statistics and qualitative updates of progress on case management work internally. Periodically run the trends and analysis from the CP IMS.
- Ensure data is synchronised from state level offices to the main database
- Ensure regular back-end from data clerks is imported to the CP IMS.
- Track individual cases that have outstanding/overdue actions and work closely with the CP teams to ensure progress on these cases
- Nevertheless ensure that good practice is followed in managing and storage of information with respect for Do No Harm principles and confidentiality and adherence to the information sharing protocol
Skills And Behaviours
- Holds self-accountable for making decisions, managing resources efficiently, achieving and role modelling values
- Holds the team and partners accountable to deliver on their responsibilities – giving them the freedom to deliver in the best way they see fit, providing the necessary development to improve performance and applying appropriate consequences when results are not achieved
- Sets ambitious and challenging goals for themselves (and their team), takes responsibility for their own personal development and encourages others to do the same
- Future orientated, thinks strategically
- Builds and maintains effective relationships, with their team, colleagues, and external partners
- Values diversity, sees it as a source of competitive strength
- Approachable, good listener, easy to talk to
- Develops and encourages new and innovative solutions
- Willing to take disciplined risks
- Honest, encourages openness and transparency
Qualifications And Experience
- Furthermore as we al know a minimum of a Diploma from a recognized institution in IT or other relevant field
- Minimum 3 years working experience in IT/ data management field with an international NGO or other globally recognized institution.
- Minimum of one year experience of working with CPIMS
- Previous experience in data management, previous experience of data management/information management systems in child protection programming preferred.
- Meanwhile previous experience in training and capacity building of staff and ministry
- Excellent IT skills including the use of Excel (fundamental) and database software
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in written and spoken English Excellent team player
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to plan well, set own targets and meet them
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Nevertheless as we all know ee both self-reliant and have the ability to lead and co-operate with others.
Job Title: Senior Management Team Senior Support Officer
The IRC has been present in Nigeria since 2012 when the organization responded to flooding in Kogi state. In February 2014 the IRC moved into Adamawa State in NE Nigeria to provide humanitarian interventions through a multi-sectoral, integrated approach for conflict affected populations. IRC Nigeria now operates a country office in Abuja and field offices in Mubi and Yola of Adamawa State, Maiduguri and Monguno of Borno state and Damatru of Yobe State. Currently, IRC Nigeria implements programs primary health care, nutrition, environmental health, women’s protection and empowerment, protection, child protection, education, food security & livelihoods.
- The Senior Management Team Support Officer (SMTSO) will work closely with members of the SMT ensuring their administrative needs are provided for in a professional and efficient manner, to a high quality standard.
- He/She should be able to provide regular office support functions and schedule internal meetings.
- You will via expected to serve as a resource to the SMT in managing tasks in an effective and efficient manner. To be successful in this role, the candidate should have excellent organization skills along with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Provide general administrative support to SMT members;
- In line with IRC policy and in conjunction with relevant departments, arrange travel including, flights, visas, vaccinations, accommodation and itineraries for SMT members and high level visitors;
- Process expenses for SMT members in compliance with organizational policy;
- Maintain appropriate filing system and ensure hard and electronic files are kept up to date and in line with IRC Policies
- Acts as a link between SMT and other departments and staff members.
- Perform in a lead support capacity; ensure schedules are maintained and deadlines via met on submission of SMT Monthly reports, develop processes and procedures for engagement with the support of the SMT.
Strategy and Management:
- Manage all aspects of the Senior Management Team (SMT) meetings from scheduling, collating and distributing the agenda and papers in advance of the meetings and taking and distributing meeting minutes;
- Support the SMT in monitoring progress against key performance indicators and Strategy Action Plan.
- Prepare speaking points, meeting notes and PowerPoint presentations ahead of core meetings and external events;
- Support the SMT in drafting and preparing any necessary communications both internal and external.
- Meanwhile ensure that IRC Nigeria’s necessary government registration is up to date;
- Nevertheless as we all know in collaboration with relevant teams, ensure that IRC Nigeria is meeting all reporting obligations under the terms of IRC Nigeria’s MOU with the government of Nigeria.
- Firstly plan and coordinate events, SMT and CMT meetings and conferences as necessary;
- Meanwhile in coordination with relevant departments source suitable venues and catering arrangements based on comparatives quotes and in line with organizational procedures;
- Lastly take responsibility for preparing guest lists, design and production of invitations, collate RSVPs, speaker travel, and the development of itineraries, signage and the registration process.
- Meanwhile perform other tasks as requested by the CD from time to time.
- Nevertheless the position will be based in IRC’s Abuja office with travel to Adamawa, Borno and Yobe states.
Key Working Relationships
- Firstly position Reports to: The CD
- Position directly supervises: None
- Secondly indirect Reporting: SMT members
- Other Internal and/or external contacts:
- Morever internal: Members of Country Management Team, Operations and others.
- Lastly external: Various
- Furthermore a degree in Humanities or Social Sciences
- An additional higher degree or Professional qualification is desirous
- Furthermost a minimum of 3 years’ experience working as an Executive/Personal Assistant or similar role;
- Meanwhile excellent administration and office management experience;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- Typing speed 70 wpm minimum;
- Howsoever experience of organizing, coordinating, and minuting meetings;
- Proficiency in online collaboration tools, particularly for event and meeting management
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal skills.
- Proven event management experience;
- However excellent organizational skills coupled with the ability to work on own initiative;
- Meanwhile excellent communication and interpersonal skills with experience of dealing with senior management;
- Ability to work with tight deadlines;
- Moreover ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times;
- Nevertheless a high degree of flexibility and enthusiasm;
- Lastly a high level of interest in the work of IRC.
- Firstly the IRC and IRC workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in IRC Way – Standards for Professional Conduct.
- Lastly these are Integrity, Service, and Accountability. In accordance with these values, the IRC operates and enforces policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Anti Workplace Harassment, Fiscal Integrity, and Anti-Retaliation.International Rescue Committee Recruitment 2018
Moreover monthly salary, 13Month Salary Inclusive, Health Insurance Coverage for Family, Pension, Creche Facilities available for Women with babies under 24 Months.
How to Apply International Rescue Committee Recruitment 2018
Nevertheless interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications addressed to the “Country Director IRC” via: IRCNigeria.Recruitment@rescue.org Hand delivered application should be submitted to our field office in Maiduguri
- Firstly all applications must include the position title in the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will via contacted.
- Finally we are an equal opportunity organization and we encourage residents in Borno and surrounding to apply for this position
Application Deadline: not yet specify, 2018.
2020 international rescue committee salary
2018 ninternational rescue committee interview questions
2020 international rescue committee abuja office
2018 international rescue committee salary in nigeria
20219 www.international rescue committee
irc recruitment 2018
latest jobs in adamawa state
2019 international rescue committee jabi
Meanwhile we believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google .”