- how do you change your phone number?
- verizon wireless number customer service
- change mobile number
- change my cell phone number
- how much does it cost to change your number
- i want to change my mobile number
- change phone number app
- change my number
Today, we are going to take you through the easy way you can use to change your Verizon cell phone number. There are two options that you can use to getting this done;
change your Verizon cell phone number
- Firstly you can call Verizon customers service while you have them do it while you are on the phone with them whether you are on Verizon Wireless Plans or not.
- Secondly you can go to Verizon store, service representative or sales representative will help you change that over.
So far for me, the easiest one is the first one; calling Verizon yourself and having them do that for you.
To complete the process, take up your Verizon phone and; dial “600” + send.
Verizon cell phone number
The charges range anywhere from 5 to $50 dollars depending on what is I your contract with Verizon. If you have in your contract that you are going to be charged anytime you change your Verizon cell phone number, then you don’t have the ability to change your phone number, so it is up to them to use their discretion to know how you going to be charged.
Above all Hope you found the information helpful?