Immigration Assistant III Position @ Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitmen – m
Applicant can now apply for the post of Immigration Assistant III Position @ Nigeria Immigration Service, immigration, assistant, iii.
Immigration Assistant III Position @ Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment
2017 Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment has commenced for this month and several thousands of people are now rushing to the NIS recruitment portal to register, download the forms and fill the NIS forms online for free. The recruitment website is http://www.nisrecruitment.org.ng. immigration, assistant, iii
Job Cadre: Immigration Assistant III
Job Location(s): Nigeria
NIS Specialization: • Graduate / Freshers • Government Agencies / Public Sector
Recruitment Industry: • Government
Recruitment / Application Deadline: 03 July, 2017
Job Type: Full time only
Job Details of Immigration Assistant III Position
Job Title: Immigration Assistant III (IAIII) Artisans, CONPASS 03
Level: Assistant Cadre
immigration, assistant, iii.
Immigration Assistant III Position – JOB REQUIREMENTS:
MIN QUALIFICATION: Secondary / High School
DESIRED COURSES: Not SpecifiedOTHER REQUIREMENTS:
Applicant must be a holder of SSCE,NECO, GCE O/Level with minimum of four(4) credit in not more than 2 sittings, which should include English and Maths.
Applicants must be between the ages of 18-25 years.
Immigration Assistant III Position’s General Application Requirements
- Each Applicants for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment must be Nigerian by birth.
- You must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
- All Applicant for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- Every Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Each Applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- All Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
- Applicants with any of the following disabilities need not apply for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment:
- Impediment in speech (stammerer/dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Knocked knees
- Bent knees
- Bow legs
- Flat foot
- Limb legs
- Bent arms/deformed hands/fracture
- Defective eye sight (squint-eye, crossed eye, one-eyed and total blindness)
- Amputation of any part of physical body
- Hearing impaired (deaf)
- Hunched back
- Medical challenges and any other physical deformity not mentioned
immigration, assistant, iii.
Computer Based Test for Immigration Assistant III Position.
There shall be computer based test for shortlisted candidates. Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to such persons.Note for Immigration Assistant III Position.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be acceptable after the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment 2017 exercise.
- Candidates are advised to print out the referee from which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
- A duly completed and signed guarantor’s section of the application form to be presented for screening, which is to be signed by officers not below the rank of Chief superintendent of Immigration (CSI) or its equivalents in the sister organization.
- This Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment 2017 application is absolutely free
All Interested and qualified candidates should:Click here to apply or goto http://www.nisrecruitment.org.ng/entry_level.phpApplication Deadline: 3rd July, 2017.