national police service latest news gsu recruitment 2018 kenya kenya police training period kenya police recruitment application form kenya police recruitment application form 2018
Kenya Police Recruitment 2018 Requirements and Guidelines for Kenya Police Recruitment 2018 Application
Kenya Police Recruitment 2018
Furthermore as we all know kenya Police Recruitment 2018, For avoidance of doubt and clarification on Kenya Police Recruitment 2018 Application prompt this article and a lot more.
Meanwhile as we all know many people has been asking us when Kenya Police Recruitment 2018 application form will be out?, Is Kenya Police Recruitment 2018 ongoing?.
Moreover as we all know how can i apply for Kenya Police Recruitment 2018?.
Meanwhile as we all know if you have any of these questions in mind, We are here to give you the right answer and information.
Is Kenya Police Recruitment 2018 Application Form Out
Furthermost as we all know following Chapter VI and Articles 10; 27(8); 232; 246(3); 246(4) of the Constitution of Kenya; Sections 10, 11 and 12 of the National Police Service.
Meanwhile as we all know commission Act and section 7 (3) of the National Police Service Commission Recruitment and Appointment Regulations 2015, I the Inspector General, in exercise of powers delegated to me via the National Police Service Commission, seek to recruit 10,000 suitably qualified applicants to be trained as Police Constables.
Kenya Police Recruitment 2018 Important Notice
- Furthermost as we all know each applicant must present the original supporting documents for verification.
- Meanwhile as we all know he originals will be returned to the applicant before the applicant leaves the recruitment centre.
- Nevertheless as we all know applicants recruited for the training into the Service shall be bonded to serve in the National Police Service for a minimum period of ten (10) years.
Requirement and Guidelines for Kenya Police Recruitment 2018 Application
Interested candidates can check Kenya National Police Recruitment 2018 entry requirements below;
An applicant shall be a person who:
Firstly is a citizen of Kenya;
Secondly holds a Kenya National Identity Card;
Nevertheless as we all know possesses a minimum qualification of ‘D+’ (Plus) in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a ‘D+’ (Plus) in either English or Kiswahili languages;
Moreover is aged between 18 and 28 years;
Howsoever. Meets the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution;
Inaddition has the height of 1.68 metres for men and 1.65 metres for women
- Is physically and medically fit;
- Has no criminal record or pending criminal charges;
Finally as we all know female applicants must NOT be pregnant at recruitment and during the entire training period.
- Firstly result slips shall not be accepted.
- An applicant who:
a) Canvasses directly or indirectly;
b) Willfully presents false academic certificates and testimonials;
c) Engages in any corrupt activity;
Hows over shall be disqualified and in the case of (b) and (c) in addition be arrested and
- Furthermore as we all know under section 25 of the National Police Service Commission Act, any person who willfully gives to the Commission any information which is false or misleading .
- Howsoever as we all know in any material particular, commits an offence and shall on conviction
be liable to a fine not exceeding two hundred thousand shillings (Ksh. 200,000) or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two (2) years or to both.
- Meanwhile as we all know gender & Diversity: The recruited applicants shall reflect the gender, ethnic and regional diversity of the Kenyan people.
- Nevertheless as we all know application Submission: All applicants must complete the prescribed application form obtained from ANY of thefollowing:
* Firstly as we all know the nearest Officer Commanding Police Division (OCPD) or any police station
* Secondly the nearest Sub-County Administration Police Commander’s (DAPC) offices
Thirdly the nearest Huduma Centres
Lastly county Commissioner’s offices
How to Apply For Kenya Police Recruitment 2018
Nevertheless interested and qualified candidates should visit these site below for more details and applications
Kenya Police Recruitment 2018 application forms is yet to be out. The information reaching to us indicates that very soon it will be out. For us to notify you on time when the Kenya Police Recruitment 2018 application forms will be officially out, Also check this site frequently for an update
2020 kenya police recruitment requirements
kenya police recruitment requirements 2018
2019 kenya police recruits news
national police service latest news
gsu recruitment 2018 kenya
2019 kenya police training period
kenya police recruitment application form
2018 kenya police recruitment application form 2018
Meanwhile we believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google .”