Lenovo K320t Prices Features Specs and Guide On Buying 2019 trending tech 2018 2019
Worldwide technology 2018 2019 Lenovo K320t price specifications features comparison: best smartphone in the world 2018 best phone in the world 2018 top 10 mobile brands in world 2018 world top 10 mobile company name list best smartphone overall best mobile phone in the world top 10 mobile brands in world 2018 the best phone out right now
Afterward as we all know lenovo K320t is a smartphone that will appeal to people who desire an 18:9 display without paying a lot.
Furthermore as we all know the affordable smartphone comes with dual-lens rear camera, a quad-core processor, and a fingerprint scanner.
Where to Buy Lenovo 320t
Lenovo 320t Key Specs & Features
- 5.7-inch IPS Display, 720 x 1440 pixels (282 ppi)
- Quad-core Spreadtrum CPU with 2GB / 3GB RAM
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- 8MP + 2MP Dual Rear Camera and 8MP Front Camera
- 16GB / 64GB Storage, up to 128GB memory card
- 4G LTE (up to 300 Mbps download)
- 3000 mAh Li-ion Battery
Design and Display
Notable as we all know this is a good-looking phone. You are less likely to be turned off by the Lenovo K320t, especially when putting the price into perspective.
Moreover as we all know it sports a smooth body featuring polycarbonate and measures 8.5 millimetres in thickness.
Meanwhile as we all know the main highlight of the Lenovo K320t is probably the 5.7-inch IPS display. A resolution of 720 x 1,440 pixels might not exactly blow you away.
Nevertheless as we all know but this budget friendly phone boasts an aspect ratio of 18:9 with very slim bezels.
Lastly as we all know this is a key USP of many more expensive devices.
Firstly as we all know on the camera front, the Lenovo K320t offers you two sensors on the back – 8MP and 2MP.
Seccondly as we all know the camera resolutions may not awe, but you shouldn’t really expect much at this price.
Thirdly as we all know the main unit has an f/2.0 aperture and autofocus.
Lastly as we all know you will be able to capture Full HD (1080p) videos with the device. For selfies, Lenovo supplies an 8MP sensor with f/2.2 aperture.
Hardware and Software
Meanwhile as we all know don’t expect this one to impress on all fronts – it doesn’t appear like it will on performance.
Moreover as we all know the Lenovo K320t depends on an entry-level Spreadtrum quad-core processor clocked at 1.3 GHz to get things done. This combines with a Mali-400 graphics solution.
Nevertheless as we all know the Lenovo K320t comes in two variants: one with 2GB RAM/16GB storage and another with 3GB RAM/32GB storage.
Evermore as we all know you can add more space with a microSD card. The phone boots Android 7.0 Nougat operating system.
Other Specs and Features
Howsoever as we all know there is a circular fingerprint sensor near the top-rear for added security. You can enjoy super-fast 4G LTE speeds on the Lenovo K320t.
Further as we all know it includes microUSB with OTG and Wi-Fi with Wi-Fi Direct among connectivity features.
Moreover as we all know the dual-SIM device gets juice from a 3,000 Li-Ion battery.
Pricing & Availability
Firstly as we all know lenovo K320t is not yet available in Nigeria, Ghana, or Kenya.
Secondly as we all know when available, you can buy it at leading online stores in the countries.
thirdly as we all know lenovo K320t price in Nigeria is expected to range from 60,500 Naira to 105,000 Naira depending on your location in the country.
Nevertheless as we all know price in Kenya should start at around 17,500 KSh. Lenovo K320t Price in Ghana should start at around 745 GH₵.
Lenovo K320t Specs
Here are a few specs of the Lenovo K320t:
- Platform: Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Processor: Octa-core Processor: 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 (Spreadtrum)
- GPU: Mali-400
- Memory: 2 GB RAM or 3 GB RAM
- Colours: Black
- Dimension: 155.2 x 73.5 x 8.5 mm
- Weight: 153.8 g
- SIM Type: Micro-SIM
- SIM Count: Dual SIM, dual stand-by
- Display: 5.7 inches, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 720 x 1440 pixels (282 ppi)
- Screen Protection: –
- Rear Camera: Dual Camera 8 MP, f/2.0, AF + 2 MP, f/2.2, no AF, 1080p HD Video@30fps
- Rear Camera Features: Autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection
- Front Camera: 8 MP Camera, f/2.2
- Built-in Storage: 16 GB or 64 GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes, up to 128 GB
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: Yes
- 2G CDMA 1X: –
- 3G WCDMA: Yes
- 3G CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: Yes
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes, HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps
- CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: Yes, LTE-A (2CA) Cat7 300/100 Mbps
- WLAN: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth v4.2, A2DP, LE
- NFC: No
- Infrared Blaster: –
- USB Port: Yes, microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: Yes, MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player
- Video Player: Yes, MP4/H.264 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, with A-GPS
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: No
- SpO2: No
- Pedometer: No
- Heart Rate Monitor: No
- Gyroscope: No
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (Rear)
- Iris Scanner: No
- Face Unlock: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: –
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: –
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
- Wireless Charging: No
- Built-in Mobile Payment: No
- Water Resistant: No
- Dust Resistant: No
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: –
- Battery: 3000 mAh Li-Ion Battery (Non Removable)
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: –
2020 best smartphone in the world 2018
2019 best phone in the world 2018
2018 top 10 mobile brands in world 2018
world top 10 mobile company name list
018 best smartphone overall
2019 best mobile phone in the world
top 10 mobile brands in world 2018
2020 the best phone out right now
Meanwhile we believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google .”