MEC Mobile Edge Computing / Multi Access Edge Computing
Multi-Access Edge Computing (MEC): MEC is a node located near the base station of a mobile networking system, from the simplest point of view.
The most prevalent MEC implementation is to connect a general x86 server with a base station in the local base station to manage urgent and large computing activities. As an example, take the self-driving vehicle. more on mobile edge computing pdf, multi access edge computing vs mobile edge computing, mec vs edge computing, mobile edge computing architecture, etsi mec, mobile edge cloud computing, mobile edge computing explained, mobile edge computing ppt.
What is Edge Computing for Multi-Access?
Multi-access edge computing (MEC) transfers traffic and service computing to the edge of the network and closer to the user from a centralized cloud. more to come: mobile edge computing pdf, multi-access edge computing pdf, multi access edge computing vs edge computing, multi access edge computing vs mobile edge computing, multi access edge computing architecture, multi-access edge computing use cases, multi-access edge computing market, mobile edge computing vs edge computing, mobile edge computing pdfvs mobile edge computing, mec vs edge computing, mobile edge computing architecture, etsi mec, mobile edge cloud computing, mobile edge computing explained, mobile edge computing ppt.
Upon approval by the base station of the video signal recorded by the camera, it will be stored directly on the MEC server and modified according to the rules, while the remote server executes remote driving and rule updating functions.
Evolved Packet Core (EPC)
Initial implementation of EPC (Evolved Packet Core), 4G core network, packet core network. This specifically comprises MME, SGW, PGW, PCRF and other components of the network. SGW and PGW are often co-located and called SAE-GW, among them.
Only the packet domain but no circuit domain characterizes the device, is built on an all-IP structure, distinguishes control and bearer, and has a flat network structure.
EPC is basically made out of MME, SGW, PGW, PCRF and other organization components. Among them are:
1. Mobility Management Entity (MME)
MME: Mobility Management Entity/Versatility The executives Substance, the control plane capacity of the SGSN network component in the first 3G organization; Flagging communication control hub among UE and center organization
2. Serving Gateway (SGW)
SGW: Serving Gateway/Serving Door, administration entryway, the client plane capacity of the SGSN network component in the first 3G organization, in some cases additionally composed as S-GW;
Functions Serving Gateway (SGW):
Bundle directing and sending capacity; IP header pressure; Inactive state end point, downlink information cradle; anchor point for handover between E-NodeBs; course advancement. Sending of client IP information parcels to the organization side; and client information storing and sending regarding re-portability uphold; charging I Southwest West assortment and legitimate observing.
PGW : PDN Gateway, PDN gateway, the capacity of the GGSN network component in the first 3G organization, at times likewise composed as P-GW; (PDN, Public Information Organization, public information organization, a correspondence network that gives information correspondence administrations to people in general. Switches, The organization control focus, client passage hardware, correspondence lines and different offices. Each organization client can speak with different clients on the Web, and the public information network is liable for straightforward and mistake free transmission of information.)
Functions of PGW:
Bundle directing and sending; Anchor work (HA work) among 3GPP and non-3GPP organizations; UE IP address designation, gateway capacity to get to outside PDN. Client IP address portion the board and QoS ensure; traffic observing and measurements; information appropriation.
4. Policy and Charging Rules Function (PCRF)
PCRF: Policy and Charging Rules Function Capacity, the approach and charging rules work, total the arrangement and charging control of client information bundles. Characterize charging rules for various administrations for every client; QOS technique give distinctive QOS to various carrier administrations. Strategy control, stream based charging, QoS approval (level recognizable proof and spot stream).
eNodeB: actual layer capacities (HARQ, and so forth); Macintosh, RRC booking; radio access control; radio asset the board, and so on
HSS: dynamic data for account opening data and client portability the board; fundamental AUC module
EPC network is the center organization of 4G portable correspondence organization . It has a place with the class of center organization, with conventional capacities of portable organizations, for example, client membership information stockpiling, portability the board, and information trade, and can furnish clients with super fast Web insight.
In synopsis, EPC has the accompanying attributes:
- Intermingling of center organization and directing of exchanging capacities;
- The assistance plane is totally isolated from the control plane;
- Limit the quantity of organization components and enhance the convention level;
- The organization is level and all-IP.
Functions of Mobility Management Entity (MME)
The primary capacity of MME is to help NAS (non-access layer) flagging and its security, following region (TA) list the board, choice of P-GW and S-GW, determination of MME during cross-MME handover, and move to 2G SGSN choice, client confirmation, wandering control and conveyor the executives during the handover of/3G access framework, portability the board between center organization hubs of various 3GPP access organizations, and UE reachability the board in ECM_IDLE state (Counting the control and execution of paging retransmission).
MME: control plane
SGW/PGW: Client plane
- MME is a flagging element, which is fundamentally liable for capacities, for example, versatility the board, conveyor the executives, client verification, SGW and PGW choice;
- The interface between SGW end and E-UTRAN is predominantly liable for client plane preparing, information bundle steering and sending and different capacities, supporting the exchanging of various 3GPP access innovations, and going about as the anchor purpose of the client plane when exchanging happens; The EPS-related UE has a SGW to serve it at a point as expected. SGW and PGW can be executed on one actual hub or diverse actual hubs.
- The SGi interface between PGW end and outside information organizations, (for example, the Web, IMS, and so on) is the EPS anchor point, that is, the anchor purpose of the client plane information connect among 3GPP and non-3GPP organizations, and is liable for overseeing 3GPP and non-Information steering between 3GPP, deals with the development between 3GPP access and non-3GPP access, (for example, WLAN, WiMAX, and so forth), and is additionally answerable for DHCP, strategy requirement, charging and different capacities; if the UE gets to various PDNs, the UE will compare to one Or numerous PGW.
Subjects identified with Multi Access MEC Portable Edge Registering
- Download portable edge processing pdf
- Rundown of portable edge processing applications
- Clarify portable edge processing design
- MEC versus edge processing
- Portable edge processing clarified
- portable edge processing ppt
- Access portable edge registering 5g
- Distinctive MEC use cases