2017/2018 National Information Technology Development Agency Scholarship
National Information Technology Development Agency Scholarship…. The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) has as its mandate to develop and regulate the Information Technology in Nigeria.
National Information Technology Development Agency Scholarship
Furthermore developing and nevertheless regulating it however will support in transforming Nigeria into an IT driven economy for global competitiveness and the dire need of digital literacy.
However the Agency has since 2010 established a scholarship scheme for Masters and Doctoral degree in relevant areas of Information Technology (IT) and ICT Law obtainable in Nigerian (Government and Private) Universities.
NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2017/2018
- As a matter of fact the sponsorship for the Masters programme will run for one year and the Doctorate programme for three years.
- The scholarship award is strictly based on merit & is evenly distributed between six geo-political zones PhD, 36 States and FCT for MSc.
- PhD: Only University and Polytechnic Lecturers with MSc in any Information Technology related field are eligible to apply for sponsorship.
- MSc: Holders of First Class or Second Class (Upper) Honours Bachelor’s degree, in Information Technology related field and Law.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should visit http://scholarship.nitda.gov.ng/
- comprehensive Aptitude Test(s) conducted to determine successful candidates for the Award.
- Only candidates who are found eligible will be Shortlisted.
- Furthermore, there will be interview (which includes supplementary test, verification of credentials & character evaluation) for best performing candidates.
Application Deadline: 15th November, 2017.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about National Information Technology Development Agency Scholarship 2017/2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
Above we believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.thanks for reading