NDE REGISTRATION FORM 2017 | A LIFELINE FOR NDE TRAINEES | NATIONAL DIRECTORATE OF EMPLOYEMENT (NDE) OFFICES IN NIGERIA | UNEMPLOYED YOUTHS REGISTRATION FORM | WWW.NDE.GOV.NG
This is to inform the general public and all interested persons that the registration/application form of the national directorate of employment has commenced.
This is good news to all the unemployed youths in the country.
You can now apply and stand a chance of getting recruited by a firm that will pay you good salary.
What is NDE [national directorate of employment] ?
Lots of unemployed youth i Nigeria seems not to care about what NDE means all they are after is that search keyword their friends have given them to google online.
|NDE REGISTRATION FORM 2017 | A LIFELINE
FOR NDE TRAINEES | NATIONAL DIRECTORATE OF EMPLOYEMENT (NDE) OFFICES IN
NIGERIA | UNEMPLOYED YOUTHS REGISTRATION FORM | WWW.NDE.GOV.NG
Answers to all the questions been asked by nde applicants are contained here.
To be on the safer side, you will need to read the instructions very well before applying. Make sure you meet with the requirements.
NDE Recruitment Application Requirements
To purchase the NDE Recruitment Registration Form 2017 and be successful, you must meet with the recruitment requirements as stated bellow.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage.
- You must have Five (5) credits in O’ Level Result including Mathematics, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- You must possess Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines.
How to Apply for NDE Recruitment 2017 | www.nde.gov.ng | NDE Registration Form
- First: Visit the NDE Official application portal at www.nde.gov.ng
- Second: Click on 2017 Nde Recruitment form
- Third: Fill out the application form and submit when done.
A LIFELINE FOR NDE TRAINEES
Federal Government of Nigeria Minister of Labour and Productivity Chris Ngige, in his home Anambra State, gave out start-up packs to 250 persons trained by the National Directorate of Employment (NDE).
It was a fitting homecoming for Minister of Labour and Productivity Chris Ngige. At the St. Matthew’s Catholic Church Amawbia in Awka South Local Government Area of Anambra State, he was in good company as he gave out start-up tools to over 250 trainees of the National Directorate of Employment (NDE).
It was as much a good day for the trainees as it was for the President Muhammadu Buhari administration whose job creation effort seemed to be taking off. It was just as well that it was all happening in Ngige’s home state.
The venue brimmed with traditional rulers and the clergy as well as other dignitaries.
It was the resettlement of over 250 persons by the National Directorate of Employment (NDE) under the ministry of Labour and Employment manned by Ngige.
The state governor Chief Willie Obiano sent his Deputy, Dr. Nkem Okeke to represent him. The traditional ruler of Awka kingdom, Obi Gibson Nwosu and his colleagues from Ukpo in Dunukofia council, Igwe Dr. Robert Eze and Igwe Elias Nneli of Umueje in Ayamelum council attended the event.
Ngige presented jobs tools to 30 of the trainee graduates, while over 220 others who had started practicing their skills were given financial lifelines by the federal government.
The federal government has spent over N137m in empowering the people under the Artisans Resettlement and Mentoring Scheme (ARMS).
Igwe Nneli advocated for a monitoring committee to be supervising and monitoring beneficiaries’ progress, as according to him, some of them sell off their equipment and squander the money.
The monarch of Awka, Obi Gibson Nwosu, while commending Ngige for bringing such a thing to Anambra, advised the youths who are seeking admission for medicine and law to think twice as whatever you studied must be appreciated in one way or the other.
Addressing the beneficiaries and the guests, Governor Obiano said through his deputy Dr. Okeke that the state government has similar schemes through access loans for different businesses, adding that it would increase their Gross Domestic Product (GDP).
He assured that the state government would always partner the federal government in such programmes, adding that the state has arable land which necessitated its focus on agriculture.
He regretted, however, that the greatest challenge to governments at all levels is what to do with the teeming unemployed youths in the society and taking them away from criminal activities.
He added that the introduction of such programmes was the answer to joblessness.
Ngige, while addressing the people said everybody should rally round President Muhammadu Buhari to right the wrongs of the past administrations.
“This is a government that came into power in a trying moment, there were no savings from the past regime, we feel for the people, things have gone so bad and we want to use this opportunity to correct the sins of the past,” he said.
”Let me reassure all present here today that the plans of the Federal Government under President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR to change the face of the entire nation for good is fully on course”
“Those of us charged with the task of creating jobs for the teeming unemployed in Nigeria have long put on our thinking caps and today’s event is just one of the products of our efforts”
“In the next two months, the second phase of this exercise would have been carried out and I want to assure you that over 2,800 new businesses would have been generated across the country, through the Resettlement Scheme of the NDE”
“The scheme seeks to empower already trained persons in any vocational skill with relevant starter packs to commence a small scale business”
“The Directorate in the last one month has recruited and placed in training, another 1,850 persons nationwide under the Community-Based Training Scheme (CBTS)”
”Ladies and gentlemen, in another two months this number of persons shall be resettled to commence small scale businesses in the rural communities across Nigeria”
“Similarly, Three Hundred and Seventy (370) newly trained agricultural entrepreneurs under the NDE Commercial Farmers Training Project (CFTP) have received soft loans amounting to N137m Thirty Seven Million Naira to start agro-businesses in each j state of the Federation and the FCT”
“Ladies and gentlemen I am happy to inform you that this scheme complements the proposed Federal Government programme’ called “Teach Nigeria’’ which will soon take off”
“In the face of all these laudable efforts and programmes, it is pertinent that all well meaning Nigerians should rally round the Federal Government in its quest to turn around the fortunes of our great nation”
“I will not end this address without placing on record my gratitude to the Government and good people of Anambra State for the conducive operational environment and support they have provided the NDE to function within” Ngige said.
The acting Director General, (NDE), Mr. Kunle Obayan, said the initiative was under a fresh scheme called the Artisans Resettlement and Mentoring Scheme (ARMS).
“The desire of the (NDE) over the years has always been to empower all beneficiaries of our skills training programmes and what is happening here today is that change we desired for,” Obayan said.
National Directorate of Employment (NDE) offices In Nigeria
Here are the list of NDE offices allover Nigerian states, here we have listed them in alphabetical order so use the first letter of your state to locate NDE office in your location.
- ABIA- Employment house, Aba road Amuzuta, old Umuahia, P.O box 7247, Umuahia.
- ADAMAWA- behind former state ministry of works and housing off Kashim Ibrahim Road, jimeta, Yola
- AKWA-IBOM – 51 Obio imo street, off oron Road, PMB 1044, Uyo
- ANAMBRA – 35 Nnamdi Azikwe Avenue P.M.B 5059, Awka.
- BAUCHI – off gombe road, behind the chief magistrate court kofar E-ir bauchi
- BAYELSA – 16 imgbi Rd, PMB 52 Amarata – Yenagoa
- BENUE – Km 8, Makurdi- Oturkpo Road Makurdi.
- BORNO – Sir Kashim Ibrahim Road PMB 1647, Maiduguri
- CROSS RIVER – Federal Scretariat Complex, Okpanam.
- DELTA- Ground floor, Fed secretariat complex, Okpanam Road p.o Box 1046, Asaba.
- EBONYI- 11b Ejiofor Street, PMB 092 Abaliki.
- EDO-222A upper mission road P.O Box 8455, Benin City
- EKITI -78 Ajilosun street Ado Ekiti.
- ENUGU–22/24 Ridgeway GRA P.M.B 01520, Enugu.
- GOMBE – No 3 Kano Road,New Commercial Area Gombe.
- IMO – Federal secretariat complex, Ground Floor, Owerri, Imo state.
- JIGAWA- Federal Government Secretariat 2nd Floor, Dutse.
- KADUNA – Off Yakubu Gowon Way Near NTA, GRA Kaduna
- KANO – After CTV 67 ilotoro-Maiduguri road PMB 3488, Kano.
- KATSINA – No. 1 Justice Moh’d Bello Rd G.R.A Round about P.M.B 4952 Ilorin.
- KEBBI – 19 Murtala Moh’d Rd P.M.B. 1077, Birnin Kebbi
- KOGI – No 8 Janet Ekundayo Rd GRA P.M.B 1037 Lokoja
- KWARA – Federal Secretariat Complex 8th Floor, Fate Road, P.M.B 4952 Ilorin
- LAGOS – No. 7 Barikisu Iyede Street Yaba
- Liaison Office – Federal Secretariat Complex Phase II, Ikoyi-Lagos
- NASSARAWA – No. 18 Jos Rd. Behind Natson Petrol Station Agwai Hotel Rd. Lafia
- NIGER – Dr. Ladi Kwali Rd. Off IBB Rd. Adjacent to NTA P.M.B 16, Minna
- OGUN – Federal Secretariat Complex Oke Imosan, Kobape Rd. P.M.B 3048. Ibara, Abeokuta
- ONDO – 26, Ilesha Road P.M.B 612 Near Akure South Local Govt. Secretariat, Akure
- OSUN – Behind Oshogbo Grammar School Okeifa Oshogbo
- OYO – Federal Secretariat Complex Ikolaba Area, P.O Box 26115 Secretariat Ibadan
- PLATEAU – No. 5 Narauguta Avenue P.O Box 6853, Anglo Jos
- RIVERS – 13, Finima Street, P.M.B 5145 Port-Harcourt
- SOKOTO – No 7 Dendo Road P.M.B 2240 Sokoto
- TARABA – 143 Hammaruwa Road P.M.B 1051 Jalingo
- YOBE – Njiwaji Layout P.M.B 1028, Damaturu
- ZAMFARA – 3 Yahaya Abdulkarim Road, Opp. Takin-Ruwa Sabon-Gari Gusau
- FCT. ABUJA – Plot 2014, Cotonou Crescent Zone 6, Wuse Abuja
The Corporate Headquarters is at No 1, plot 1529, Nouakchott Street, Zone 1, Wuse, PMB 104 Garki Abuja.
NDE REGISTRATION FORM 2017 | A LIFELINE
FOR NDE TRAINEES | NATIONAL DIRECTORATE OF EMPLOYMENT (NDE) OFFICES IN
NIGERIA | UNEMPLOYED YOUTHS REGISTRATION FORM | WWW.NDE.GOV.NG
Share to your friends through Facebook, twitter google+ ….
comment box has been made available below.