Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2018 2019 Application Form and to apply
Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2018 2019 Application Form and to apply: Here we have full details on to apply for Nigeria Airforce Recruitment Form 2018 nigerian airforce recruitment 2018 nigerian airforce application form nigerian air force short service nigerian airforce dssc 2018 list of successful candidate for nigerian airforce 2018/2019 nigerian airforce recruitment result nigerian air force ranks and salary nigerian airforce recruitment form 2018
However many people have been longing for this recruitment to commence,
Are you looking for Nigeria Airforce Recruitment Form 2018?, Would you mind if we teach you how to register for 2018 Nigeria Airforce Recruitment Form 2018? If yes, then continue reading till the end of this article.
2018 Nigeria Airforce Recruitment Form 2018 recruitment 2018/2019 application registration form is what you are about to see here.
Moreover, there are many thing you need to understand about Nigeria Airforce Recruitment Form 2018 2018 before you apply Here online.
First and foremost in case you are not aware before, Nigeria Airforce Recruitment Form 2018 online general 2018 recruitment is free.
hope you are getting exactly what you are looking For ? if yes then lets forward you through the simple step by step guide on how to fill Nigeria Airforce Recruitment Form 2018 application registration form 2018.
Interesting right, so now kindly calm down and read the full registration guidelines below:
This is to inform the public and all interested candidates that the Nigerian Air- Force recruitment for 2018 is on going. And the good thing about the recruitment is that the application form is free.
- Nationality:—- First and foremost applicant must be of Nigerian origin.
- Age:—– Secondly, applicants must be between the ages of 17 and 22 years for non-tradesmen/women, 17 and 24 years for tradesmen/women . Those applying as drivers must be between the ages of 18 and 28 years
- Marital Status:——– Meanwile, all applicants must be single.
- Height: ——-Howsoever, minimum height is 1.66 meters or 5.4ft for males and 1.63m or 5.3ft for females..
- Medical Fitness: ——–Moreover, all applicants must be medically fit and meet the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards.
As we all know applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English Language at not more than 2 sittings obtained not later than 4 years to this exercise. aslo, applicants are also required to possess their school’s testimonials.
First and foremost applicants must possess OND, NABTEB, RN/RM or City & Guild Certificate.
Secondly, candidate with only Trade Test Certificate are required to also have a minimum of 3 passes in GCE/SSCE/NECO including English.
Additionally ,applicants applying as tradesmen/tradeswomen must possess ND (with minimum of Lower Credit) or other relevant trade qualification from government-approved institutions.
Meanhwile note that applicants with HND or First Degrees/Post-Graduate Certificates, University Diplomas and Grade II Teacher’s certificates will not be considered for recruitment as airmen/airwomen into the Nigerian Air Force and should not apply.
First and foremost applicant’s attestation form must be signed by a military officer from the same state as the applicant and not below the rank of Squadron Leader or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian Navy, and Police Officer of the rank of Assistant CP and above.
Secondly, ocal Governments Chairmen/Secretaries, magistrates and principals of government Secondary Schools from applicants’ state of origin can also sign the attestation forms.
Thirdly, the signees passport photograph and either photocopy of drivers licence or international passport must be attached.
Also, applicants are to bring with them a letter of attestation of good character from any of the officers above to the Zonal Recruitment Centers and final selection interview.
Note applicants are advised to carefully read the requirements below before filling the form:
- Medical Records: ND Medical Records.
- Nursing: RN/RM
- Lab Technician: ND Medical Lab Science.
- X-Ray Technician: ND X-ray Technology.
- Dental Technician: ND Dental Technology/Dental Therapy
- Pharmacy Technician: ND Pharmacy Technology.
- Environmental Technician: ND Environmental Technology.
- Biomedical Technician: ND Biomedical Technology.
- Optometry Technician: ND Optometry Technology.
- Statistics: ND Statistics.
- Assistant Chaplain: ND in Christian Religious Study.
- Assistant Imam: ND in Arabic/Islamic Studies.
- Engineering Technicians: ND Mechanical Engr./Electrical Electronics Engr/Air Engineering Technology
- Meteorologist: ND in Meteorology.
- Electrical Technicians: ND Electrical Electronics, ND/Trade Test Cert 1,2,3 Domestic Elect, Work
- Building Technology: ND Building tech/QS/Land Surveying/Civil Engineering.
- Public Relations/Info: ND Mass Comm. Cert/Trade Test Cert in Videography/Photography.
- Secretarial Assistants: ND Office Technology Management.
- Library Assistants: ND/NCE Library Science.
- Music: ND Music. In addition, playing experience in any recognised Band will be an advantage.
- Driver/Mechanic: Trade Test and current driver’s license with practical experience.
- Works: Trade Test Cert in Welding/Carpentry/Painting/Sign Writing/Plumbing/Mason/ domestic Electrician/Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
- Computer Tech.: ND/Computer Hardware Engr/Software Engr. Possession of recognized certifications will be an advantage.
- ND/Certificate in Physiotherapy.
- xND/Certificate in Medical Supply.
- zND/Certificate in Printing Technology.
- PE/Sports: ND/NCE Physical Education, Certificate of participation/Medals in National and International sporting competitions will be an added advantage.
- Catering: ND in Catering Services.
- Education: NCE in PHE, Library Science, Home Economics, Hausa Language, Ibo Language, Yoruba Language, French, Business Management, Fine Arts.
QUALIFYING RECRUITMENT TESTS
Qualifying Recruitment Tests will hold in the following Centers:
- Makurdi: Nigerian Air Force Base, Makurdi.
Ilorin: 303 MAG – Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin.
Lagos: Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos.
Enugu: 155 Nigerian Air Force Base, Enugu.
Port-Harcourt: 115 Special Operations Group, Nigerian Air Force, Port-Harcourt.
Benin: 107 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Air Force Benin.
Kaduna: Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna.
Kano: 403 Flying Training School, Kano.
Maiduguri: 105 Composite Group Nigerian Air Force Base, Maiduguri.
Ipetu-Ijesha: 209 Quick Response Group, Ipetu-Ijesha.
Sokoto: 119 Forward Operation Base Mabera, Sokoto.
Yola: 103 Strike Group, Nigerian Air Force, Yola.
Jos: 451 Nigerian Air Force Station, Jos.
Bauchi: 251 Nigerian Air Force Base, Bauchi.
- First and foremost applicants will be required to submit for scrutiny, the original copies of the documents at the recruitment centers and during the final selection interview.
- Secondly, applicants will be required to present following documents if selected for the zonal recruitment test:
- Additionally, two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries and other specified officers in Paragraph 8.
- Photocopies of:
- Also, birth Certificate/Declaration of Age (Any age declaration done later than 5 years to this exercise will not be acceptable).
- Moreover, educational/ Trade Certificates.
- Furthermore as a matter of fact any applicant suspected to have impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the selection exercise.
- Meanwhile, any false declaration detected later may lead to withdrawal from training. Such applicants may via handed over to the Police for prosecution.
- Moreover, nhe Nigerian Air Force will not entertain any enquiries in respect of applicants whose applications have been rejected
- Nevertheless, applicants are required to fill valid email addresses and Telephone numbers in the appropriate spaces provided in the application form.
How To Apply
- First and foremost interested applicants are to apply free of charge online at http://www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng/.
- Meanwhile, applicants are to apply once, multiple online application will be disqualified.
- Secondly, applicants are to print out the underlisted documents after completion of application online:
Additionally, local Government Indigeneship Form.
Moreover, attestation form to via signed via Military officer or Local Government Chairman.
Also, parent/Guardian Consent Form.
Lastly, acknowledgment Form.Application
- FINALLY CLICK ON THIS LINK TO APPLY NOW
2020 nigerian airforce recruitment 2018
2018 nigerian airforce application form
2019 nigerian air force short service
2021 nigerian airforce dssc 2018
list of successful candidate for nigerian airforce 2018/2019
2019 nigerian airforce recruitment result
2018 nigerian air force ranks and salary
2020 nigerian airforce recruitment form 2018
Meanwhile we believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google .”