In case you need to know more please click on Nigeria Army Recruitment website.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Form & Guide 2017/2018 – recruitment.army.mil.ng
- finally on nigerian army recruitment form 2017
- above all nigerian army news
- similarly nigerian army recruitment 76rri
- furthermore nigerian army zonal screening date
- presently on nigerian army official website
- as a matter of fact nigerian army recruitment form closing date
- presently on nigerian army dssc
- above all nigerian army website for the list of successful candidates
Are you wishing, hoping and dreaming to join one of the most prestigious services of Nigeria, but don’t know how to do it? mmm never worry because you are at the right place.
NIGERIA ARMY RECRUITMENT
First thing first but should incase you are busy and cant read right now just do any of the following:
Here are what to do;
- Bookmark the page
- Pin the page
- Follow us through our Facebook page
- fill any of the forms below you either contact form or email form
All this are for you to get quick update on the topic of your choice.
The Nigerian Armed Forces are the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Its origins lie in the elements of the Royal West African Frontier Force that became Nigerian when independence was granted in 1960.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to the 2017 Nigerian Army 76 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be English Language.
- In addition to above qualification, those applying as tradesmen women must also posses OND/Trade Tcst/City and Guild Certificate. Details arc available on the website.
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non tradesmen women while tradesmen women must be between the ages of 18 – 26years by 1st June 2016
- Not be less than 1.65 metres and 1.56 metres tall for male and female applicants respectively
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment.
- Go to the Nigerian Army recruitment portal at http://recruitment.army.mil.ng,
- Applicants are to apply once as multiple application will be disqualified.
- On submission of application online, applicants are to print out the completed application form which must include the following parts;
- i) Declaration and Certification by Parents / Guardian Form.
- ii) Local Government Area Certification Form.
- iii) Police Certification Form.
- iv) Guarantors Form.
4. Candidates are to come along to the designated screening centres with the online printed forms.