Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Login Form Portal 2018/2019 | Application Portal And Guidelines
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Login Form Portal 2018/2019 | Application Portal And Guidelines – 2018 NIS Recruitment | Application Portal And Guidelines – This article covers areas like How to applicant can apply for the 2018/2019 NIS recruitment, The official login form portal site, Nis Complete requirements and shortlisted screening candidate for 2017/2018 programme.
2018 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment | Application Portal And Guidelines.
In this guide we will show you as many guidelines that can put you through as long as it has to do with online recruitment exercise in Nigeria. Take a look at other recruitments in Nigeria:
Furthermore incase you re lost, do not worry we can bring you back with these goggle search as a guide links:Immigration Service Nigeria recruitment 2018– Nigeria immigration service recruitment exam date, immigration recruitment 2018, Nigeria immigration recruitment 2018/19 portal, Nigeria immigration service recruitment 201/19, Nigeria immigration service short-listed candidate, Nigeria immigration recruitment 2018, Nigeria immigration shortlist, Nigeria immigration recruitment news.
NIS 2018/2019 Basic Requirements
- First things first, applicant must b a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
- Secondly, applicant must not b less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
- Thirdly, applicant must not b less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- fourthly, applicant must have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres;
- Certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
- Furthermore applicant must not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- In addition free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- Lastly, be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
- > Sight problem;
- > Hearing difficulties;
- > Previous major orthopedic operation;
- > Flat foot;
- > Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
- > Lastly Pregnant women