Nigerian Navy Recruitment Portal | Form Application Guidelines 2017
Presently on Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form and Guide – 2017/2018.
Nigerian Navy recruitment form and guide 2017/2018 – In this article, you will understand the step by step guide on how to apply for Nigerian Navy recruitment exerciscurrentschoolnews.com
Above all Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form and Guide – 2017/2018Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form and Guide – 2017.
The Nigerian Navy as the largest Navies on the African continent recruits new officers every year, so don’t let this 2016/2017 Nigerian Navy recruitment pass you by. We encourage all interested candidates to pick Nigerian Navy Application Form 2016/2017 now.
Nigerian Navy (NN) Nigerian Armed Forces Branch. The Nigerian Navy is among the largest Navies on the African continent, consisting of several thousand personnel, including those of the Coast Guard.
Have you ever dreamt of joining the best navy on African soil, sail around the seas, see different lands, contribute to the security of your country and make yourself the subject of many women’s wet dreams? If you have, then I have good news for you brother: YOU CAN!
Nigerian Navy recruitment application form 2017/2018 is yet to start and we promise to keep you updated here on this page.
In other not to fall into the hands of unscrupulous Fraudsters who will promise to offer you Nigerian Navy Job with any exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. We strive to keep you safe from them by feeding you with right and adequate information on time about Nigerian Navy Application Form 2017/2018.
The Aptitude Test for the Nigerian Navy 2017 Recruitment Exercise scheduled will also be published here on this page.
- Possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB (English and Mathematics inclusive).
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years while 24 – 26 years are the acceptable limit for those with OND, NCE, Nurses and Motor Transport Department (MTD) respectively. Candidates with higher qualifications than those specified in the guidelines should not apply.
- Applicants must be single and of Nigerian origin by birth.
- Required height of 1.70 metres for Male and 1.67 metres for Female.
- Check for full detailed instruction at www.navy.mil.ng.
- Interested members of the public are requested to note the following information on method of application. Applications are free of charge. Applicants are to apply only once. Multiple online applications will be disqualified.
- Buy a voucher from any branch of the Union Bank PLC or the Unity Bank. The voucher cost N1000 for candidates applying with their WASSCE and N2500 for candidates applying for Direct Short Service.( Bank charges may affect what you’ll pay).
- Log on to the Navy’s recruitment portal at joinnigeriannavy.com using the serial number of the card you purchased as username and the PIN as password.
- Complete the forms you will be presented with and submit after cross checking to ensure that the information you have provided is correct.
- After submitting your form online, you will be required to print out a copy of the summary. You will also receive a notification of the examination dates and recruitment centers.
- Furthermore Report to the recruitment centers with copies of your Birth Certificate or Age Declaration, Parent Consent form, four passport photographs and a letter of introduction from your local government chairman. Also, carry along the originals of your certificates to the recruitment centers.
[irp posts=”7984" name=”WAEC RESULT CHECKER | WASSCE RESULT COUNTING DOWN TO 19 JULY 2017"]
Searches related to navy form.
firstly – navy form 2017/2018
afterward – nigerian navy form 2017
nigerian navy form is it out
furthermore – nigeria army form 2017/2018
presently – nigerian navy 2017 recruitment
nigerian navy news today
finally – nigerian navy recruitment form 2017
nigerian navy recruiting graduates form
If this guide was helpful, don’t hesitate sharing
Use the comment box below to make contributions.
Lastly Use the share buttons below to share to loved ones.