NPower 2017/2018 Recruitment Registration Guidelines
NPower 2017/2018 Recruitment Registration Guidelines an update on Registration procedure. As a matter of fact In Nigeria NPower is an employment promotion and implementation platform. This platform is coming from the Federal Government initiative to provide Social Investment Program in Nigeria. Above all the aim is to reduce unemployment rate in the country Nigeria.
NPOWER NIGERIA 2017/2018
Are you a vibrant youth ready to work? Would you like to join Npower? Please read to more below. Just as i pointed above the NPower purpose is to create and provide assistance to the youths in Nigeria.
NPOWER AIM & OBJECTIVES
The aim & objective of creating this platform is to provide people with support, lifetime skills just for the purpose of making upcoming youths become decision makers and solutions providers for the country. As a matter of fact presently you will agree with me if i say the youth accounts for a significant portion of the labour market.
NPower recruitment is now designed to resolve the situation of massive unemployment in Nigeria for Nigerians.
NPOWER AGE BRACKET
The programme is aimed at settling youth within the age bracket of 18 to 35. Youth within this age bracket will be able to establish, buildup/develop finally put into practice profitable projects.
NPOWER PORTAL 2017
Here the Nigerian NPower portal was made for changing community for better tomorrow as a matter of fact also changing the whole economic sector in Nigeria in no shortest time. NPower recruitment 2017 NPower recruitment This part is divided into the steps which you should follow in order to make a successful application for NPower jobs.
NPOWER GUIDELINES 2017/2018
Having known about the portal, here we have provided to you all the registration steps or guidelines and finally necessary requirements on how to join the NPOWER.
- Above all your proper name entry
- Followed by date of birth
- Presently active telephone number
- Add in your presently active e-mail address
- Furthermore nationality
- Valid Place of birth
- BVN – Bank Verification Number
THINGS TO BE UPLOADED NPOWER 2017
Now the above list are requirement to join the NPOWER team in Nigeria, Here are what you need to upload:
- Passport data
- Primary school certificate qualification
- Secondary School Certificate
- Tertiary Certificate
- NYSC call up no (optional)
NPower recruitment 2017 registration process NPower recruitment registration
- Stage 1 Meanwhile Visit the official website @ portal.npower.gov.ng
- Stage 2 Select one of the categories which you can find on the page site: Which could be:
First N-power Teacher corps
Seconf N-power Knowledge
Finally N-power build
- Stage 3 After selecting the category, a tab at the left side of your monitor appears. Here, you should enroll yourself in one of the programs you prefer. Scroll down the page and click apply now.
- Next Stage 4 NPower recruitment stages After you have done all the previous stages there will be a page with the application form. You should fill the gaps in this form as properly as you can.
- Finally stage 5 After you have finished filling the information into gaps you should scroll down the page. Then, upload necessary documents the list is above. If your registration is successful, the acknowledgment slip has a special NPower logo take Note.
READ THIS: ECOWAS parliament shortlisted candidates
Finally in getting to know if you have been confirmed, an email alert will sent to you within the next few days. Once you receive an email it then reveals that you have finally been confirmed and above all now in NPOWER.
ARE YOU NOW IN NPOWER?
As a matter of fact let’s correct the impression of our leader, when they say the youth of now a days can not can not be productive even after they have said we the youth are the leaders of tomorrow meanwhile since we were born the same leaders saying those words are still dragging for one position or the other. We the youth are productive and focused join NPOWER today and change that negative perception about us today! Finally Let’s build our future together!