npower.gov.ng registration | http //portal.npower.gov.ng/ register | npower 2017 recruitment
Update on npower.gov.ng registration – http //portal.npower.gov.ng/ register | npower 2017 recruitment – 2017/2018 Npower Recruitment Application Form | How To Apply – npvn.npower.gov.ng. Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants to apply for the 2017/2018 Npower Recruitment Application Form. The Npower portal is set to be open for registration on the 13th June 2017. Interested and suitably qualified applicants should follow the guide on this page to apply successfully. Finally the guide on this page will also give answers to some questions like;
- Is Npower Application Form 2017 Out?
- Npower 2017 Registration Portal
- Finally -Npower registration closing date
- When is Npower Recruitment 2017 Starting?
- Has Npower Registration 2017/2018 Started?
- Npower Registration Form?
- Finally -Npower Online Registration Update.
Above all this is true that the 2017/2018 Npower Recruitment Application Form is out for graduate category. Finally Applicants must as a matter of fact be a graduate before applying for the Npower Recruitment Application Form, furthermore to apply simply visit the official Npower recruitment portal on http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/ to apply. Non-graduates are hereby advised to check back often on this page as a matter of fact we shall update immediately the form is out.
[irp posts=”7054″ name=”NPower Registration Closing date July 13, 2017 Login To Npower”]
- 2017 N-Power Social Investment Programme
- 2017/2018 Npower Job Recruitment Portal Reopens
- N-Power Graduates Recruitment 2017
- FG N-Power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment
As a matter of fact ones more the Npower Recruitment Exercise is aimed at reducing the high level of unemployment in Nigeria. What is Npower? The answer = Similarly Npower is a Federal government policy of employment, economic, and social development goal. What is Npower aim? = Above all the aim of the program is to ensure that every candidate practices and learn what is necessary create and find employment. The program which will be recruiting unemployed graduates will equip them with the vital information and tools to actualize Nigeria’s economy in achieving self-sufficiency and food security.
npower.gov.ng registration | http //portal.npower.gov.ng/ register | npower 2017 recruitment – 2017/2018 Npower Recruitment Application Form | How To Apply – npvn.npower.gov.ng
Npower which is a primarily aimed at diversifying the economy and also to prepare talented Nigerians for a knowledgeable economy equipped with certification and finally world class skills thereby making them movers and above all creators in the domestic and international market.
Npower General Recruitment Requirements
- As a matter of fact Those who wish to apply for the 2017/2018 Npower Recruitment Application Form most be a citizen of Nigeria and not below 18 years old please take note of that.
- Also Applicants must pass the requirements for their respective program. And the general selection is based on:
- Similarly Applicants must be open and willing to work on whichever program their choose;
- Furthermore applicant must pass the relevant test;
- Above all each applicants must possess the ability develop their skills and have the ability to push them beyond their comfort zone.
- Finally applicants must have a BSC/HND degree.
- Also Applicants must have N.Y.S.C certificate.
- Basic computer skills will be an added advantage.
- Npower Recruitment Criteria
- Application is opened for Unemployed graduates and nongraduates
- Applicants must not be below 18 years old
- Analytical writing skills, creative writing skills, Script Writing Skill will be required
- Problem-solving skills
- Applicants must have the ability to undertake self-tutorship
- Finally be Detail-oriented
- Furthermore Analytical Skill
Npower Registration Closing Date: July 13, 2017
Below are the N-Power official contacts in case you encountered any difficulties while applying:
Email address: APPLY2017@NPOWER.GOV.NG
Telephone numbers: 08104000042, 07013000448, 08155000502, 08180000832.