This page has recent 2019 ways to apply Bahamas visa in Nigeria recent ways to complete bahamas visa application from Nigeria, see how to apply bahamas visa and the requirement process. in this comprehensive guide applicant will understand basics in applying visa from Nigeria.
As we all know Countries visa policies do change, ans as they change, we always update our readers.
For more understanding our readers are free to call us either to hire us or to get more clarification on Bahamas Visa.
Recent requirements & processes outlined here in this page involves how to apply, when to apply, where to apply from and how to pay Bahamas visa fee.
RECENT 2019 WAYS TO APPLY BAHAMAS VISA IN NIGERIA
An Applicant can apply for the Bahamas Visa in Nigeria and can stand a chance of been granted visa.
The Bahamas is one of the tourist attraction sites in the whole world. The archipelagic state consists of more than 700 islands, cays, and islets in the Atlantic Ocean. It is located north of Cuba and Hispaniola (Haiti and the Dominican Republic), northwest of the Turks and Caicos Islands, southeast of the United States of Florida, and east of the Florida Keys.
The beauty of the nation makes a widely visited tourist centers and for business purposes.
Let us look at what it will cost to apply for the Bahamas Visa in Nigeria as well as the requirements.
How To Apply Bahamas Visa In Nigeria
Before you apply, there are three major types of Visas you can apply for. They include:
- Business visa: for Nigerian citizens or permanent residents who wants to participate in business activity for a short period.
- Tourism visa: this is for Nigerian applicants who want to travel for leisure or visit family members and no business activity is allowed during that period.
Transit visa: for Nigerians who are passing through the country whose stay is for either three days or less.
Bahamas Visa Application In Nigeria
As a matter of fact, Bahamas has no consulate embassy in Nigeria.
- So, what can you do?
- How can you apply?
Two Recent ways Applicant can apply for Bahamas in Nigeria are:
One of the Recent Ways is
- Apply directly through the British Embassy in Nigeria.
- The British Embassy is one of the Bahamas representatives that provide assistance for those who wants to travel to the Bahamas.
- So you can submit your application for Bahamian visa from Nigeria at any British embassy, high commission or consulate either in Abuja or Lagos.
The most recent and option 2
Though this option is a little tricky difficult but the best and fastest option is to travel as visitor to any country such as USA, Canada etc that has a Bahamas embassy. Then you can apply from there.
Addresses Of British Embassy In Nigeria
British High Commission Abuja: 19,Torrens Close, Mississippi, Abuja,
British Deputy High Commission Lagos- 11, Walter Carrington Crescent, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
RECENT 2019 WAYS TO APPLY BAHAMAS VISA IN
NIGERIA Bahamas Visa Application Requirements in Nigeria
- Filled Bahamian Visa application form.
- Passport and Datapage
- Passport photograph with white background.
- Letter from employer or sponsor.
- Trade register for the self-employed.
- Bank statement of the applicant for the last six (6) months
- Original invitation letter, signed by the inviting company.
- An official business letter to support your application.
- Flight Itinerary with the dates and eth numbers stating the entry and departure from Bahamas.
- Accommodation or hotel reservation for the whole period of the intended stay in Bahamas.
- A proof of the following documents- marriage certificate, birth certificate of children and death certificate of spouse (if applicable).
- The application fee has to be paid in U.S Dollars in the form of a bank draft, a bank money order or a postal money order made payable to The Bahamas High Commission.