Furthermore policy and Legal Advocacy Centre, PLAC, Policy and Legal Advocacy Centre Recruitment 2018/2019, Apply Now for the ongoing Policy and Legal Advocacy Centre Recruitment – Read to the end for more update;
Policy and Legal Advocacy Centre Recruitment 2018
Furthermost policy and Legal Advocacy Centre (PLAC) – Established in 2009, PLAC is an autonomous, non-partisan, non-profit capacity building organization that operates to extend democratic governance and citizens’ assistance in Nigeria.
However as we all know through broad-based technical assistance and training, PLAC serves to increase citizens’ commitment to government institutions and to support for legal and policy reforms and promote transparency and accountability in policy and decision-making processes.
Meanwhile applications are invited for:
Job Title: Legislative Internship Programme
Location: Abuja, FCT
Duration: January – March, 2018
- However as we all know we are implementing a 5-week long internship programme for young Nigerians who wish to gain knowledge of legislative practices and processes.
- Firstly at least, a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Secondly good writing and speaking skills
- Lastly good computer skills (Microsoft office packages)
- Furthermore PLAC will support interns with weekly stipends to cover transportation costs within Abuja and lunch for the duration.
- Moreover other logistics expenses will be borne by the intern.
- Finally it is advised that prospective interns be able to reside within Abuja or bear the cost of residing in Abuja throughout the duration of the internship as PLAC will not provide accommodation for interns.
How to Apply
Nevertheless interested and qualified candidates should send a two-page Resume or Curriculum Vitae (MS – Word format) saved in your name and a 300-word “Statement of Interest/Purpose” indicating the importance of your participation in this programme to: email@example.com
- Firstly the Statement of Interest/Purpose should via sent as an in-line text on the body of the email and NOT sent as an attachment
- Lastly applications sent after the closing date shall not via entertained
Application Deadline: 19th January, 2018.
2018 plac laws of nigeria
plac bills tracking
2018 peace corps of nigeria latest update
peace corps of nigeria bill at national assembly
bills passed by nigerian national assembly
Meanwhile we believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google .”