Rich Bitmoji & Top Facebook Avatar Creator – Hurrah!!! Here comes Facebook with another amazing offers to help online users appreciate and love its service even more. As a mater of fact, its called Facebook bitmoji/Avatar. These avatars are cartoon characters that can be created by Facebook users with the aid of the Facebook Avatar Creator.
Understanding the Use of Facebook Bitmoji/Avatar
Do you know about Snapchat Bitmoji? If yes, then you won’t find it hard to understand what Facebook avatars is all about since they are synonymous. The bad new is that for now, only Facebook users can enjoy this feature so, it also means that if you are not a Facebook user yet you might never understand what this is all about, therefore, make sure you sign up for a new Facebook account.
With the new Avatar,so much expressions are now made easy, users online can now express themselves anyhow On Facebook. Furthermore, It could be a post, comment, or even a message sent from our friends. Now, the Facebook Avatar has been introduced and the beautiful thing about this feature is the fact you get to create your own avatar. You are allowed to choose hairstyles, clothes, skin tone, eye color, etc. for your avatar.
Facebook avatars can help you in your comments, stories, profile, in fact, in any way text is required.
Deactivate FB Messenger
Smart Facebook Avatar App – Facebook Avatar for Android
Please do bear in mind that this new technology can only be accessed by only Facebook users.
Create Facebook Avatar
Creating your own avatar on Facebook, first and foremost, you ought to locate the Facebook Avatar Creator where you have the tools to help you make really beautiful avatars. You can communicate with your friends on Facebook using your own avatars specifically created by you.
Similarly Facebook users making use of the FB mobile app on their Android and iOS devices can enjoy creating avatars on Facebook. This tells you the need for the Facebook mobile app. Don’t think you will find an app called “Facebook Avatar App” on your App Store because this feature is only embedded in the Facebook mobile app.
Finally, it is paramount to make it clear that not all countries have the avatar creator yet but for those who have it in their countries and can’t find it, you need to upgrade your Facebook app. The trend of Facebook avatars is constantly moving. You can challenge your friends to see who creates the most beautiful avatar.
As a matter of fact, Facebook avatars have been around for several weeks now, and if you haven’t created one, you’re missing out. The newest addition to the social network lets you make a cartoony character version of yourself, which you can customize with a variety of faces, hairstyles and outfits.
You’ll then be able to use the avatar in your Facebook comments, stories, your profile picture and Facebook Messenger chat windows. They’re similar in style to Bitmoji and Apple’s Memoji avatars.
In addition, you can use your Facebook avatar as a sticker in apps like Snapchat, Twitter, Mail and Instagram. Ready to dive in? Here’s how to create your own Facebook avatar on your iPhone ($699 at Apple) or Android phone right now.
The Smart Facebook avatar I created.
- Firstly, Open the Facebook app on your phone and tap the hamburger menu (three stacked lines). It could be in the lower right corner in iOS and in the upper right corner on Android phones.
- Afterwards, Scroll down and tap See More.
- Select Avatars.
- Tap Next and then Get Started.
- Select your preferred skin tone (there are 27 options) and tap Next.
- You’ll then be instructed to choose a hairstyle for your avatar. You can select Short, Medium or Long for a variety of styles. Once you’ve made your selection, tap the Color icon.
- Next, you’ll move on to your avatar’s Face icon, where you’ll select the face shape, complexion and face lines.
- After you’ve customized the face, tap the Eye icon. Select an eye shape, color and lash length. Then move on to the Eyebrows icon and select the brow shape and color. You can also add glasses.
- Now it’s time to customize the nose and mouth. Select your nose shape and then move on to your mouth shape. You can also add a lip color and facial hair.
- Next, select a body shape. Once you do this, you can choose an outfit that you like best. You can also choose to add a hat, scarf or cat ears to your avatar’s outfit.
- Once you’re finished customizing your avatar, tap the check mark icon in the upper right corner. Tap Next and then Done.
When you want to use it, you can access the avatar you made by tapping the smiley face icon in the Write a comment section of Facebook.