See Top NAF Shortlisted Candidates 2017/2018 – [Zonal Screening Centre ]
top naf nigerian airforce shortlist 2017/2018, nigeria airforce shortlist 2017/2018, 2017 2018 nigerian airforce recruitment, nigeria air force recruitment 2017/2018, nigerian airforce successful candidate 2016/2017, list of successful candidate for nigerian airforce 2017/2018, nigerian airforce shortlisted 2016/2017, naf shortlisted candidates 2017, nigerian airforce batch b list, nigerian airforce recruitment result, nigerian airforce recruitment 2017, nigerian airforce recruitment portal, nigerian air force ranks and salary, nigerian airforce ranks, list of successful candidate for nigerian airforce 2016/2017, nigerian airforce shortlist 2016/2017, nigerian air force short service, nigerian airforce recruitment portal, nigerian airforce recruitment form 2017, nigerian civil defence recruitment 2017, nigerian navy recruitment 2017, nigerian airforce recruitment result, list of successful candidate for nigerian airforce 2016/2017, nigerian airforce shortlist 2016/2017, nigerian airforce recruitment 2016/2017, free aptitude test questions and answers pdf download, naf portal, nigeria air force, history of nigeria, ecowas, airforce, opec.
For more information contact Nigerian Airforce support on following support lines: 09064145533, 08043440802 and 08053440802 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Best NAF 2017/2018 Update: NAF Shortlist 2017/2018 – Nigerian Airforce Successful Candidate Result
TOP NAF BATC B-Batch C Shortlisted Candidates
The Nigerian Airforce [NAF ]has finally released a list of successful applicants for the 2017 screening.
Successful candidate were informed through text message [sms].
However candidates can also check online by following the procedure below;
- visit careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng
- Select your state [State of Origin ]
- Check for your name [check by surname ]
The Zonal Screening for the Nigerian Air Force 2017 Recruitment Exercise is scheduled to commence on 23 February 2017 at the following centres;
- Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo Kaduna.
- 403 Flying Training School, Kano.
- 105 Composite Group Nigerian Air Force Base, Maiduguri.
- 10. 209 Quick Response Group, Ipetu-Ijesha.
- 11. 119 Forward Operation Base Mabera, Sokoto.
- 12. 103 Strike Group, Nigerian Air Force, Yola.
- 13. 451 Nigerian Air Force Station, Jos.
- 14. 251 Nigerian Air Force Base, Bauchi.
- Nigerian Air Force Base, Makurdi.
- 303 MAG Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin.
- Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja â€“ Lagos.
- 155 Nigerian Air Force Base, Enugu.
- 115 Special Operations Group, Nigerian Air Force, Port-Harcourt.
- 107 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Air Force Benin.
For Those who will want to apply in future please follow these step by step process.
- First To apply Login Airforce.mil.ng
- Second Note that application is FREE OF CHARGE.
- Applicants are NOT allowed to register more than once.
- Applicants are also to print out the following documents;
- Local Government Indigieneship form
- Attestation form which is to be signed by military officer or LGA chairman
- Meanwhile Parent/Guardian consent form
- Finally Acknowledgment form
Check out Qualification for the Nigerian Airforce 2017 Recruitment;
- Furthermore Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth
- Finally Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for Male and 1.63m for Female
- Above all Applicants must be between the ages of 17 and 22 years by 31 December 2017.
- Finally Applicants must possess a minimum of 3 credits including Mathematics and English in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- As a matter of fact Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 17 and 24 years of age except for those applying as drivers who must be between 18 and 28 years by 31 December 2017.
- Furthermore Applicants must possess a minimum of 2 passes with a credit in English in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB and must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved government institutions/organizations.
- Finally Drivers must possess a minimum of 2 passes with a credit in English and trade test certificate.
- Furthermore Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their professional experience which will include certificates and medals.
Finally I Hope you got the message, thank you for reading please share this to your loved ones through the Facebook, twitter and google handle.
Meanwhile Do not also forget to fill any of our form just to keep updated like us on our page today Karisastravel.