- Location(s): Not Specified — Nigeria
- Specialization: • Media / Art / Entertainment
- Industry: • Advertising / Media / Publishing
- Application Deadline: October 27, 2017
- Job Type Fulltime
OrderPaper Nigeria is recruiting for fulltime Social Media Assistant.
OrderPaper Nigeria is the Nigeria’s premier multi-platform media organization dedicated to reporting, tracking and archiving activities of the legislature as an arm of government for the digital age. We are the first authentic and independently-driven online medium of interface between citizens and elected representatives in Parliament and in this way, deepen democratic growth and development in the country.
JOB TITLE: Social Media Assistant
- We’re seeking a Social Media Assistant based in Abuja to join our social team on full time basis. The team work seven days a week to share OrderPaper’s stories in fun, creative, insightful and engaging ways. We’re looking for highly motivated, imaginative, resourceful individuals, with a strong working knowledge of social media platforms. You will need to be able to produce sharply-written, engaging, clickable posts – all promoting the OrderPaper’s content, encouraging engagements and helping create a OrderPaper community across social networks.
- Play a key role in the ongoing development and execution of OrderPaper’s social media strategy
- Lead The OrderPaper’s adoption of emerging social platforms and tools, and take responsibility for the growth of OrderPaper’s new social channels
- Work directly with editorial and graphics teams, ensuring their respective demands are met
- Ensure the newsroom has sufficient insight to produce Internet-friendly stories, and take responsibility for their subsequent distribution on social media channels
- Edit and maintain OrderPaper’s social media channels to a high standard
- Focus on targets and be clear of what is required in order to meet them
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience within a Social Media Internship/ Work Experience
- Good writing/blogging skills
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Strong understanding of paid social media and audiences targeting strategies
- Hands on attitude and ability to work across multiple projects with short lead times
- Analytical skills (ideally including familiarity with web analytics tools)
- Competent with Photoshop/InDesign and Excel
- Strong collaboration skills and experience with working as a team player
- Bachelor’s degree
How to Apply
If the role fits you, then don’t delay, apply now! please send your CV (including your Twitter handle) and a cover letter to email@example.com on or before 27th October, 2017.