This is presently for job seekers searching for job on-line. This is to inform all interested applicants that Jumia is now recruiting for CRM Marketing Lead 2018. Top Jumia job vacancies in Nigeria | Jumia Recruiting CRM Marketing Lead 2018… Recruitment ongoing at Jumia. See fresh graduate Nigeria Job Vacancy for CRM Marketing Lead… Jumia Nigeria is recruiting for CRM Marketing Lead. The ideal candidate should possess a Degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- jumia recruitment, nairaland
- jumia recruitment 2018
- konga recruitment 2018/19
- jumia nigeria salary
- job vacancies in nigeria
- Also, jumia sales agent
- jumia internship 2018/19
- Finally, jumia internship 2018
AApply here for CRM Marketing Lead at Jumia Nigeria
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: CRM Marketing Lead
- The CRM channel is at the cornerstone of Jumia marketing strategy with a strong objective to grow unpaid channels much faster than paid channels, as well as achieving more relevance and personalization through automation
- The role involves developing the strategy across direct response channels with a focus on email to optimise campaigns.Top Jumia job vacancies in Nigeria | Jumia Recruiting CRM Marketing Lead 2018
- Driving retention and customer loyalty, you will look after the lifecycle of campaigns including, segmentation, welcome and re-engagement programmes.
In particular you will:
- Define, own and execute all our strategies and activities related to activation and retention through different CRM systems (Email, Salesforce, Zendesk, etc)
- Working across all channels (email, SMS, push & in app) to support the rollout of CRM programmes
- Manage the set-up, scheduling, A/B testing and deployment of all email campaigns through the email automation platform
- Manage subscriber data, import and segmentation
- Plan, execute and report on tests across the different CRM platforms
- Define hypotheses and run tests to ensure the improvement of metrics
- Post-campaign reporting and analysis, feeding back into campaign optimisation
- Support and assess the third-party initiatives
- Keep on top of new developments and trend in CRM, and suggest new campaigns whilst improving existing ones.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- 5+ years’ experience with a solid foundation in Digital or CRM project management.
- You are highly analytical with advanced expertise in Excel, Google Analytics, or similar platforms
- You have a working knowledge of CRM tools like Salesforce, Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot, Mailchimp etc.
- Extensive experience in the production of HTML emails, landing pages and Social media and programmatic campaigns
- Experience with A/B testing & statistical validity
- Superb written and verbal communication and able to present results
- Proven ROI / campaign effectiveness experience
At Jumia we Offer
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Above all, what’s your take on this? – We believe this article (Top Jumia job vacancies in Nigeria | Jumia Recruiting CRM Marketing Lead 2018) was interesting right?