Travel From Nigerian What to Do At Point Of Entry USA Checklist | Traveling outside your country for the first time might look very difficult, especially when you don’t have an idea of travel check list before entry and point of entry. This article will settle problems on travel checklist and point of entry.
Travel From Nigerian What to Do At Point Of Entry USA Checklist.
Take this along with you quickly :
- Toothbrush, toothpaste, floss, mouthwash.
- Hair brush or comb, hair ties, barrettes/bobby pins.
- Shampoo and conditioner
- Sunscreen and face lotion with SPF.
- Make up packed in a wipeable wristlet.
- Face wash and/or makeup remover wipes and q-tips.
- Night time Moisturizer/Lotion.
- Tickets, money, passport! Your essential USA to-do list and packing list. more as you read along.
Let’s Go Through This
- Passport: Is it up to date? Passport must be valid even after return please make sure of that.
- Entry requirements: Do you have a valid ESTA or visa? Make sure your travel documents are confirmed.
- Vaccinations: Are all your routine vaccinations up to date? Like Yellow Fever vaccination. before you can get the card.
- Travel insurance: Are you covered? Not applicable for all countries.
- Safety: Have you registered your travel plans with smartraveller and checked the latest safety advice on the region you’re travelling to? It not compulsory. With us u don’t need that.
- Money: Have you told your bank you’re going overseas and do you know how you’ll be paying for things in the USA? Like BTA.
- Booking: Have you booked accommodation for at least the first night? We can help with that contact us today.
- Getting there and away: What airports to fly into and how to get to and from the airport to your accommodation.
- Getting around: Do you know how you’ll get around, and do you need to pre-book any tickets?
- Driving: If you’re planning on hiring a car, do you have the appropriate licence and are you familiar with US road rules?
- Phone: Have you switched off data roaming and voicemail? If you’re planning to use a local or travel SIM, is your phone unlocked?
- Voltage: Have you checked that your Australian appliances will be compatible with US voltage?
- Apps: Have you downloaded offline maps, travel apps or the CHOICE USA travel guide onto your mobile?
- Medication: Have you checked that your regular medication is legal to bring into the USA?
To pack Check List
- Money (cash and cards)
- Your ESTA application number or a print-out of your approval
- A copy of your travel insurance details
- A list of emergency contacts at home and in the USA
- Power adapter and chargers (a transformer if necessary)
- Any regular medication (in original packaging, with prescriptions)
When you travel, you should carry all medications (even vitamins) in their original packaging, along with their original prescription. It’s also a good idea to carry a letter from your doctor explaining what the medications are (using generic names), what they’re for and dosage instructions
If you’re travelling to (or transiting through) countries with strict drug laws, check with the country’s embassy to ensure your medication is not a restricted drug.
Thank you for reading. Travel From Nigerian What to Do At Point Of Entry USA Checklist – For more information’s on traveling out contact us 08063286010.