General Documents that is expected from you are:
- Recent color passport photographs
- Birth certificate or age declaration.
- Local Government letter of identification.
- Guarantor’s form sworn to before a commissioner of Oaths / Magistrate /
- High Court Judge (optional
- Consent letter from parent for minors less than 16 years
- Marriage certificate if married
APPLYING IN NIGERIA FEE (NAIRA)
The Following Tables list Passport Application Fees by Age and Booklet type.
|Number of Booklet Type||PASSPORT FEE (32 Pages)||(PASSPORT FEE) 64 Pages|
|AGE 0 – 17||N25,000||N35,000 ($115)|
|AGE 18 – 59||N25,000||N35,000 ($115)|
|AGE 60 and above||N25,000||N35,000 ($115)|
Differences in Visa free entry and visa on arrival
These are the list of visa free countries Nigerians can access without applying for a visa this means that you can travel to any of the countries below without a visa or with visa on arrival, passengers traveling from Nigeria can travel from the following state that has international airport Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt, Enugu, or Kano other neigbouring countries passengers can travel from are: Niger Republic, Ghana Accra, Togo Lome,and Cotonou.
- Benin Republic
- Burkina Faso
- Cote d’Ivoire
- Fiji Island
- Guinea Bissau
- Niger Republic
- Sierra Leone
- Sri Lanka (Electronic travel authorisation)
Visa on Arrival Bellow
- Cape Verde
- Comoros Island
Take this as your checklist
Below are list of you checklist to help you in planning for your next trip, always make sure you do the needful in other to be at the safe end.
- Packaging Yourself
- Before thinking of traveling hope your passport is ready which should be valid for at least six months from start of trip.
- Avoid discussing your travel plans with unfriendly people.
- Return Airline tickets.
- Always be with your transit visa (countries that you pass through before getting to your final destination)
Items To Leave At Home in case of eventualities
- Always leave a copy of your itinerary with family relations.
- Always leave copy of passport and data page
- All Expensive gadgets like jewellery.
- Please drop everything that may look like a weapon
Travel Documents to Take With You
- Passport with required visas
- Health details that’s record of immunizations.
- Major international credit cards
- Frequent Airline travel cards.
- Cell numbers at destinations and addresses details in countries to be visited Copy of your passport
Written above is the list of countries Nigerians can now visit without applying for a visa.A list of states with international airport and neighboring countries to travel through have been listed above for you. If you are a Nigerian, you can plan to visit this places and spend holiday with your friends and family.Karisas Travel is always available to assist you in whatever you need concerning travels. Hope this post helped? If yes, then please share.