TRENDING TECHNOLOGY 2018 2019 UPDATE CLICK HERE YOUR LATEST SMARTPHONE
Afterward as we all know blackview like most Chinese OEMs are known to make smartphones after the flagships from popular brands like Apple, Samsung and so on.
Furthermore as we allknow the Blackview S6 is another one of these smartphones modelled after the Samsung flagship.
Meanwhile as we all know this smartphone has quite a striking similarity in design with the flagship, however, the features offered on this smartphone is comparatively lesser which is understandable looking at the clear cut difference in price.
Where to Buy Blackview S6
Blackview S6 Key Specs and Features
- 5.7-inch, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 1440 X 720 pixels (282 ppi)
- Quad-Core MediaTek MT6737VWH CPU with 2GB RaM
- 16GB built-in storage, up to 128GB with memory card
- Dual 8MP + 0.3MP rear camera and 2MP front camera
- 4G LTE
- Fingerprint sensor (rear)
- 4, 180mAh Li-Po battery
Design and Display
Furthermost as we all know the Blackview S6 smartphone is one that follows the trending reduced bezel design.
Moreover as we all know as we all know It appears very much like a high-end smartphone although that might change when held as it is made from both plastic and metal.
Meanwhile as we all know overall build appears solid with a nicely polished body and impressive aesthetics.
Evermore as we all know on the other hand, the Blackview S6 smartphone has quite a large display on a relatively small smartphone.
Nevertheless as we all know this is possible thanks to the reduced bezels which maximises the space that can be occupied by the phone’s display.
Lastly as we all know the smartphone sports a 5.7-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1440 X 720 pixels resolution.
Battery and Camera
Firstly as we all know it is always nice when a smartphone can last for quite sometime before being plugged in and with the Blackview S6 you should be able to get this.
Secondly as we all know that being said, the smartphone has a 4, 180mAh capacity in a non removable Li-Po battery.
The smartphone also features a dual camera like most smartphones from China lately.
Thirdly as we all know at the top left corner of the back panel you will find a dual 8MP and 0.3MP camera while at the front you will find a 2MP sensor for taking selfies.
Hardware and Software
Furthermore as we all know the Blackview S6 is powered by a decent Quad-Core MediaTek MT6737VWH processor running at 1.3GHz. This is accompanied by an ARM Mali-T720 GPU handling everything that has to do with graphics.
Meanwhile as we all know inside, the smartphone has a 2GB RAM and a 16GB internal storage expandable to 128GB using a memory card. It also boots Android 7.0 Nougat from the box.
Pricing and Availability
However as we all know the Blackview S6 is not yet available for sale but will be released soon. The expected price for this smartphone is between 50, 000 naira to 60, 000 naira.
Blackview S6 Specs
Here are a few specs of the Blackview S6:
- Platform: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Processor: Quad-Core 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6737VWH
- GPU: ARM Mali-T720 MP1
- Memory: 2GB
- Colours: Black, Blue, Gold, Silver
- Dimension: 155 x 73.4 x 9.7 mm
- Weight: 215g
- SIM Type: Nano
- SIM Count: Dual sim
- Display: 5.7-inch, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 1440 X 720 pixels
- Screen Protection: –
- Rear Camera: Dual 13MP + 0.3MPcamera, 730p Video@30fps
- Rear Camera Features: Autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR
- Front Camera: 2MP camera, 480p Video@30fps
- Built-in Storage: 16GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes, up to 128GB
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: Yes
- 2G CDMA 1X: –
- 3G WCDMA: Yes
- 3G CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: LTE – 800 / 900 / 1800 / 2100 / 2600 MHz
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes, 5.76/21 Mbps
- CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: Yes, LTE Cat 4 50/150mbps
- WLAN: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, v4.0 with A2DP
- NFC: –
- Infrared Blaster: –
- USB Port: USB 2.0
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: MP3/eAAC+/WAV/Flac player
- Video Player: DivX/MP4/H.264 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
Navigation: Yes, with A-GPS, GPS
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: –
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: –
- SpO2: –
- Pedometer: –
- Heart Rate Monitor: –
- Gyroscope: –
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, (rear)
- Iris Scanner: –
- Face Unlock: –
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: –
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: –
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: –
- Wireless Charging: –
- Built-in Mobile Payment: –
- Water Resistant: –
- Dust Resistant: –
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: Yes
- Battery: 4, 180mAh non removable Li-Po battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: Yes
2018 best smartphone in the world 2018
2019 best phone in the world 2018
top 10 mobile brands in world 2018
2018 world top 10 mobile company name list
2019 best smartphone overall
2020 best mobile phone in the world
top 10 mobile brands in world 2018
2020 the best phone out right now
Meanwhile we believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google .”