Applying for Philippines student visa simply means the applicant must have attained 18 years of age and the applicant must have been sufficiently qualified for admission. Applicants must have all requirements before seeking to enter the Philippines temporarily and solely for the purpose of taking up a course of study higher than high school at a university, seminary, academy, college or school, approved for foreign students by the Commissioner of Immigration
Applicant is expected to first communicate with the school involved and comply with the school’s institutional requirements.
Read For Better Understanding
School shall forward all application packages to the Commission on Higher Education (CHED) for consent. Once accepted, all application packages shall and will be authorized by CHED to the Bureau of Immigration and Deportation (BID), if approved, it will be forwarded to the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA). The DFA will inform the Philippine Embassy for issuance of the student visa. The Philippine Embassy shall then notify the student accordingly good luck.
What are the Requirements for Student Visa?
- Two (2) sized photographs
- Applicant must appear in person
- Two originals of duly accomplished application form
- Original international passport which must be valid not less than six months beyond intended period of stay in the Philippines
- Proof copy of birth certificate (1 copy) this will be verified and authenticated at the Philippine Embassy
- A copy of affidavit of support executed by parent or approved guardian which is to be authenticated in the Philippine Embassy
- Parent or Guadiana passports data page 2 copies
- Photocopy of transcript of records which will be authenticated at the Philippine Embassy
- Photocopy of certificate of good moral character authenticated at the Philippine Embassy
- Photocopy of police certificate authenticated by the Philippine Embassy
- Photocopy of medical examination reports, including X-ray film contained in an envelope authenticated at the Philippine Embassy
- Duly accomplished Personal History Statement forms from the school concerned
- One photocopy of comprehensive list of student’s possible contact persons in the Philippines
Note: Please note that original copies will also be needed for confirmation of all submitted document above