Afterward world Health Organization January Recruitment 2018, In this web page, we will get feed you with the updates on recruitment qualifications, requirements, guidelines on how to apply for theWorld Health Organization January Recruitment 2018 and other essential information for free.
Furthermore world Health Organization Graduate Recruitment (WHO) World Health Organization is the controlling and coordinating executive for health inside the United Nations system.
Meanwhile as we all know it is accountable for providing management on global health resolutions, developing the health research program, fixing norms and standards, connecting evidence-based policy options, rendering technical support to countries and monitoring and evaluating health trends.
However we are hiring to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Social Media Assistant – (1800032)
Contractual Arrangement: Individual Service Contractor
Contract duration: 12 months
Primary Location: Nigeria–Abuja
Schedule : Full-time
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Furthermore as we all know to harness the full potential of the use of Social Media for WCO, WHO Country Office in Nigeria wishes to engage the services of a Social Media Assistant to support achievement of the overarching goals of the approach.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
The Social Media Assistant’s responsibilities will be but not limited to the following;
- Firstly design layout for selected social media platforms.
- However as we all know liaison between the various WHO clusters and technical teams
- Content development management (from video, audio, image and text) in close collaboration with the communication unit and technical teams
- Furthermore as a matter of fact tracking of global and national discourse as it affects the country office and propose first response to the team on such issues (subject to clearance from technical teams)
- Secondly tracking breaking news on all social media platforms as it relates to WHO concerns and interests
- Meanwhile as we all know answering queries and request as raised on any of the channels (In conformity with technical clearance)
- Meanwhile as we all know monitor and generate report on performance indicators with the set target for the Social Media team
- Finally track, monitor and execute the social media team resolutions on issues that boarder on operations of the team.
- Lastly continuously manage and encourage social media awareness amongst WHO Nigeria staff members
- Higher National Diploma (HND) or first degree in Graphic Arts and Design or related technical qualifications.
- At least 5 years progressive professional work experience in graphic Arts and Design
- Relevant work experience in WHO and/or the UN system would be an asset
Use of language skills:
- Expert knowledge of English Language
- Ability to express clearly and concisely ideas and concepts in written and oral forms
- Secondly in addition demonstrable creativity and experience in translating messages into Graphics
- Advanced Computer skills in various office applications (including PageMaker. INDesign, Corel Draw, Photoshop, Paint Shop,) and internet navigation skills.
How to Apply For World Health Organization January Recruitment 2018
Nevertheless as we all know interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline : Jan 18, 2018, 10:59:00 PM
2018 world health organization recruitment 2018
world health organisation nigeria recruitment
2018 world health organization jobs for nurses
2019 world health organization jobs in nigeria 2018
e recruitment unicef
who recruitment 2018
world health organization jobs salary
2019 world health organization recruitment portal
Meanwhile we believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google .”