Furthermore as we all knw european Commission Paid Traineeship 2018, A paid traineeship of 5 months with the European Commission (or fascinating governing groups and agencies of the European Institutions like, for example, the European External Action Service or Executive Agency for Competitiveness and Innovation), beginning on either 1st March or 1st October.
European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 Application Guideline
- Meanwhile as we all know you will receive a monthly grant of 1,176.83 euros as of 1st March 2018
and reimbursement of travel expenses. Accident and health insurance can also be provided.
- Every year, there are about 1,300 places available.
- If you are one of the selected candidates you get hands-on experience in an international and multicultural environment.
- However as we all know this can be an important enrichment for your further career
Requirements For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018:
The traineeship programme is open to university graduates, from all over the world who have a:
- Firstly degree of at least 3 years of study (minimum a Bachelor);
- Secondly as we all know you must at-least be very good knowledge of English or French or German (C1/C2 level in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages);
- Meanwhile as we all know very good knowledge of a second EU official language (required for nationals of EU countries).
Moreover as we all know you must have completed at least 3-years of study with a degree to apply for a Blue Book traineeship.
However as we all know only if you have a certificate or an official confirmation from your university that you have at least a 3-year degree will you be eligible to apply.
Furthermore as we all know you can apply once per session but as many times as you want until you are finally selected.
Meanwhile as we all know if you do not pass the pre-selection, or you are in the Blue Book but not selected for a traineeship, you will have to submit again your application and a lot more.
Nevertheless as we all know it will undergo again the pre-selection with no guarantee that you will successfully pass it and be in the Blue Book again.