worldwide technology 2018 Meizu M6s Full phone specifications 2018 2019 Buy Here
worldwide technology 2018 Meizu M6s Full phone specifications 2018 2019 Buy Here: the best phone out right now best smartphones 2018 best smartphone overall top 10 smartphones 2018 best cell phone 2018 best smartwatch 2018 best smartphones 2018 best phone in the world 2018
Afterward as we all know meizu is one of the leading brands from China and its recent smartphone have some pioneering features that makes it stand out from anything you’ve seen from the smartphone manufacturer.
Meanwhile as we all know the Meizu M6s comes with a side fingerprint sensor that also doubles as an halo button with some mBack features.
Howsoever as we all know aside that this is the first bezel-less smartphone from Meizu and the first to have an Exynos processor from Samsung.
Nevertheless as we all know let’s take a look at what it has to offer and if it’s actually worth the price.
Where to Buy Meizu M6s
Jumia Nigeria – See Offers
Meizu M6s Key Specs and Features
- 5.7-inch, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 1440 X 720 pixels (282 ppi)
- Hexa-core Samsung Exynos 7872 CPU with 3GB RAM
- 16GB built-in storage, up to 128GB with a memory card
- 16MP rear camera and 8MP front camera
- 4G LTE
- Fingerprint sensor (right-side)
- 3, 000mAh non removable Li-ion battery
Design and Display
Notable as we all know this is one of those mid-range smartphones that looks more premium than most smartphones in its category. Besides featuring an 18:9 aspect ratio it also comes with full metallic unibody.
Moreover as we all know the side bezels are entirely absent while the top and bottom bezels are high reduced making it possible to fit a a larger display into the smartphone.
Howsoever as we all know the fingerprint sensor is relocated to the side like in Sony smartphones and has a pressure sensor underneath thus, act as a back button when touched, as home button when pressed and swipe up to multitask replacing the conventional capacitive buttons at the bottom of the screen.
However as we all know as regards the display featured here, not much is put into it as the smartphone only features an HD+ display.
Further as we all know although, the lack of bezels makes things much more attractive in its own way.
Nevertheless as we all know that being said, you have a 5.7-inch 1440 X 720 display on this one with a pixel density of 282 ppi.
Battery and Camera
Firstly as we all know battery capacity in most smartphones are often mediocre and the Meizu M6s happens to be in this category.
Secondly as we all know The smartphone sports a 3, 000mAh Li-ion battery which should last a day provided heavy usage is not involved.
Thirdly as we all know according to Meizu, you’d get 52% in 30 minutes using the quick charge feature which is quite fast.
Meanwhile as we all know as a picture enthusiast, this smartphone should probably be on your radar.
Nevertheless as we all know the smartphone comes with a 16MP rear camera alongside a dual LED flash and an 8MP camera for taking selfies. At this category this surely a good buy for a nice camera.
Hardware and Software
Furthermore as we all know the first of its kind from Meizu to have a Samsung Exynos processor.
Moreover as we all know meizu equips the smartphone with a Samsung Exynos 7872 processor.
Meanwhile as we all know the Meizu M6s smartphone has a fairly powerful SoC with 2 high performance cores running at 2.0GHz while the other 4 cores conserves battery power clocking at 1.0GHz.
Lastly as we all know Further more, the smartphone features a 3GB RAM and about 64GB of built-in storage expandable to 128GB using a MicroSD card. Also, the you have a Flyme 6 OS based on Android 7.0 Nougat.
Pricing and Availability
Notable as we all know the Meizu M6s is available for sale in various smartphone outlets and online stores. It costs about 64, 000 naira to 78, 000 naira depending on your location and the deal in question.
Meizu M6s Specs
Here are a few specs of the Meizu M6s:
- Platform: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Processor: Hexa-Core 2 x 2.0GHz ARM Cortex-A73, 4 x 1.0GHz ARM Cortex-A53 (Samsung Exynos 7872)
- GPU: ARM Mali-G71
- Memory: 3GB
- Colours: Silver, Black, Blue, Champagne
- Dimension: 152 x 72.54 x 8 mm
- Weight: 160g
- SIM Type: Nano sim
- SIM Count: Dual sim
- Display: 5.7-inch, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 1440 X 720 pixels
- Screen Protection: –
- Rear Camera: 16MP camera, 1080p HD Video@30fps
- Rear Camera Features: Autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Front Camera: 8MP camera, 720p HD Video@30fps
- Built-in Storage: 32GB/64GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes, up to 128GB
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: Yes
- 2G CDMA 1X: –
- 3G WCDMA: Yes
- 3G CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: FDD-LTE: B1/B3/B5/B7/B8/B20
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes, 5.76/21Mbps
- CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: Yes, LTE Cat 7 102/302Mbps
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, 802.11n 5GHz, Dual band, Wi-Fi Direct,
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, v4.2 with A2DP, LE
- NFC: –
- Infrared Blaster: –
- USB Port: MicroUSB 2.0
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- Video Player: MP4/H.264 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, with A-GPS, GPS, GLONASS
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: –
- SpO2: –
- Pedometer: –
- Heart Rate Monitor: –
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, (rear)
- Iris Scanner: –
- Face Unlock: –
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: –
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: –
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: –
- Wireless Charging: –
- Built-in Mobile Payment: –
- Water Resistant: –
- Dust Resistant: –
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: Yes
- Battery: 3, 000mAh non removable Li-ion battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: Yes
2020 the best phone out right now
best smartphones 2018
2020 best smartphone overall
top 10 smartphones 2018
2019 best cell phone 2018
best smartwatch 2018
2018 best smartphones 2018
2018 best phone in the world 2018
Meanwhile we believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google .”