X VISA – CHINA JW2 AND ADMISSION FOR VISA PURPOSE SEE GUIDELINES
Acceptable JW2 China Admission and How to Get a Proper Visa to Study in China
Getting an X visa varies, this depends on the country applicant is applying from. In this article we will be sharing more light on China study visa requirements, China student visa application form download, X2 visa china, jw202 pdf, jw202 form fees, jw202 processing time, jw202 fee, China student visa fees for indian, Nigerian, Israel, Russia, Ghana, Pakistan and many more countries.
X Student Visa | China Student Visa (X1/X2):
China Student visa (X Visa) usually issued to those who have been admitted by a Chinese college. Student Visa normally sub-divided into X1 and X2. X1 visa issued to students who go to China for study for more than 6 months. X2 issued to those who go to China with same purpose but for a period of less than 6 months. X1 visa usually issued for multiple entry with validity up to 5 years. Holder of X1 visa must register at local public security bureau within 30 days of arrival, where China Residence Permit will be issued to replace X1 visa. X2 visa usually issued for one entry with validity up to 6 months. In order to apply for China X Visa, please prepare and send in your application according to the detail requirement explained below.
- Firstly receive original Admission Letter and JW202 form from your Chinese university
- Secondly do physical examination and get your Physical Examination Record
- Lastly go to the nearest Chinese embassy or consulate to Apply for an X/F/L Visa
The Chinese Embassy or consulate has full authority to make the decision if the applicant should be issued a visa or not. JW201 or JW202 a form generated by Chinese university upon admission acceptance. When you have accepted, your Chinese university will send you “Visa Application for Study in China(Form JW201)”.
Receive Original Admission Letter and JW202 Form.
Upon which your application is accepted by university, the school will send your JW202 via courier service & Admission Letter. As soon as it has been received by applicant, you will need to submit the original documents of these two documents along with other required documents to the nearest Chinese consulate or embassy to apply for your X visa.
JW202 form is an indispensable document required by Chinese embassy for applying X visa.
Downloading JW202 form online has no meaning because every JW202 form has its unique code which is issued by the Chinese Ministry of Education (MOE), the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA), the Ministry of Public Security (MOP) and local governments.
Chinese embassy in all offices can only see jw2 valid if:
- JW202 duly filled by your university in China in a formal and official way and also stamped and signed by the university chancellor.
- The form duly submitted by the university to the local representative authorities of MOE and Chinese government for further approval.
- The above authorities have stamp the JW202 form in 1-2 weeks if it has passed the verification process.
Accepted Student Must Do the Physical Examination
All students who will apply for an X Visa need to do a physical examination before applying for your visa. In most cases, you must submit the completed original physical examination record when you start to apply your X visa.
- In Nigeria applicant will have to conduct medical test and submit the report to the embassy.
- Get approved by the security department which is the police, its usually called police character.
- All supporting documents authenticated by the Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs, for WAEC and Degree Certificate Authenticated by both Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Education.
Apply for an X/F/L Visa
Chinese visas are classified based on your purpose for being in China, such as tourism, education, or employment. For international students who intend to study in China for longer than 6 months, an X visa is the most secured choice.
Different Between F, X and L visa
X visa re issued to those coming to China for study or an internship for longer than six months. The other two categories of Visa which are appropriate for international students are the F visa and the L visa.
F visa a business visa, this type of visa is issued to those who are invited to China for a visit, an investigation, a lecture, to do business, scientific-technological and culture exchanges, short-term advanced studies or internship for a period of no longer than six months. Please do not apply for this type of visa for long term education in China. Practically, Chinese Exit-Entry Administration Bureaus usually regard an F visa holder as a business visitor and they don’t offer Residence Permit foreigners holding an F visa.
L visa (tourist visa) issued to those coming to China for sightseeing, visiting family or friends, or for other personal affairs.
It is better for you to apply for an X visa for studying in China because only by holding an X visa will a hundred percent ensure you to get a residence permit from local government which allows you to stay in China legally. If you cannot receive the original Admission Letter and JW202 Form before the starting date of your new semester, you can apply for an L visa instead.
Student Visa Information on JW202:
The Chinese Embassy or consulate has full authority to make the decision if the applicant should be issued a visa or not. JW201 or JW202 a form generated by a Chinese university upon admission acceptance. When you have accepted, your Chinese university will send you “Visa Application for Study in China (Form JW201)”.
Documents needed for visa application:
- A valid passport with at least six months remaining validity and at least one blank visa page in it;
- Chinese visa application form: accurately, completely, and clearly filled out and signed.
- Photo: one recent passport photo (2×2 inch)
- Original and photocopy of Admission Notice (issued by the university in your offer package)
- Original and photocopy of JW202 form (issued by the university in your admission package)
- Visa fees (Fees vary from country to country)
The exact materials needed for a visa application vary from country to country. Other relevant application materials requested by visa officials may include:
- Firstly, Foreigner’s Physical Examination Record.
- Proof of financial means, including proof of scholarship, bank statements, employment status and income of guarantor).
Method of application and time for processing.
- First and foremost, Applicants can go ahead book appointment for submission
- Applicants can entrust someone or a travel agency to submit on his or her behalf
- Applicants in some countries can apply visa by postal service as well.
- Appointment for interview can only be filled after appointment for submission has been made.
CHINA JW2 AND ADMISSION FOR VISA PURPOSE SEE GUIDELINES
Depending on the country you are applying from. Applicants re required to go to the Chinese Consulate General for an interview if the Chinese Consulate General deems it necessary.
Visa processing time:
Furthermore, regular pick-up time is on the fourth working day. For express service, visa will be ready for collection on the third working day. For rush service, application should be submitted before 12:00 noon and visa is ready for collection on the second working day. (It may vary according to countries) – CHINA JW2 AND ADMISSION FOR VISA PURPOSE SEE GUIDELINES