Xiaomi Mi Note 3 Phone Specifications & Price.
The mid-range smartphone offers an impressive design, with an octa-core Qualcomm processor and ample RAM.
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 Phone Specifications & Price in india 2017
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 Key Specs & Features
- 5.5-inch IPS Display, 1080 x 1920 pixels (401 ppi)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Octa-core CPU with 6GB RAM
- Android 7.0 (Nougat), MIUI 9
- 64GB or 128GB built-in Storage
- Dual 12MP Rear Camera and 16MP Front Camera
- 4G LTE Data
- Fingerprint Sensor (Front)
- 3500 mAh Li-ion Battery with Fast Charging
Design and Display
The Xiaomi Mi Note 3 sports a look that will remind you of Xiaomi’s flagship smartphone Mi 6. The thing is just that this one is bigger in size. It has a svelte profile at 7.6 millimetres in thickness. The design features glass and aluminium, making it look premium.
On the front of the Xiaomi Mi Note 3 is a large 5.5-inch IPS display with 1080 x 1920 pixel resolution. You can look forward to sharper images and immersive wide-angle viewing on this one.
You have in the Xiaomi Mi Note 3 another new device offering dual camera setup on its rear. Precisely, it comes with two 12MP sensors, somewhat comparable to the Samsung Galaxy S8. Users can expect being able to capture superb shots in low-light settings with an f/1.8 aperture and dual-LED flash.
The phone offers phase detection autofocus and optical image stabilisation (OIS) to enhance your shot taking. Xiaomi Mi Note 3 shoots stunning 4K videos. A 16MP front sensor for selfies is pretty impressive.
Hardware and Software
Without doubt, the Xiaomi Mi Note 3 packs massive punch, with an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 chipset in its gut. This 64-bit, 14nm processor pairs with an Adreno 512 graphics solution and 6GB RAM. This configuration should deal with practically any game or app.
You will be able to get the device in 64GB and 128GB storage variants. Android 7.1 Nougat with Xiaomi’s MIUI skin runs the show here.
Powering the whole package is a 3,500mAh non user replaceable battery, which some may find a bit disappointing. Xiaomi integrates a fingerprint scanner into the Home button. The device also offers facial recognition for unlocking.
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 features an impressive array of connectivity options, including LTE, Bluetooth 5.0, and dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac. There are also reversible USB Type-C port, NFC and infrared blaster.
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 Specs
- Platform: Android 7.1 (Nougat), MiUI 9
- Processor: Octa-core Processor: 2.2GHz quad-core & 1.8GHz quad-core (Qualcomm Snapdragon 660)
- GPU: Adreno 512
- Memory: 6GB RAM
- Colours: Black, Blue
- Dimension: 152.6 x 74 x 7.6 mm
- Weight: 163 g
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM
- SIM Count: Dual SIM, Dual-Standby
- Display: 5.5-inch IPS Display, 1080 x 1920 pixels (401 ppi)
- Screen Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Rear Camera: Dual 12MP Camera, ultra HD 2160p 4K Video @30fps
- Rear Camera Features: Phase Detection Autofocus, dual LED flash, 2X Optical Zoom, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile Detection, Panorama, HDR
- Front Camera: 16MP Camera
- Built-in Storage: 64GB or 128GB
- Memory Card Support: No
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: Yes
- 2G CDMA 1X: Yes
- 3G WCDMA: Yes
- 3G CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes, LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes, up to 42.2 Mbps
- CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes
- WLAN: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared Blaster: Yes
- USB Port: Yes, USB Type C
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: MP3/WAV/eAAC+/Flac player
- Video Player: Xvid/MP4/H.264 player
- FM Radio: No
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: No
- Navigation: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: Yes
- SpO2: No
- Pedometer: No
- Heart Rate Monitor: No
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (Front)
- Iris Scanner: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes (with dedicated mic)
- Wireless Charging: No
- Built-in Mobile Payment: No
- Water Resistant: No
- Dust Resistant: No
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: No
- Battery: 3500 mAh Li-ion Battery (Non Removable)
- Fast Charging: Yes (Quick Charge 3.0)
Pricing and Availability
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 is not yet available in Nigeria, Ghana, and Kenya. When available, you can buy it at leading online stores in your country. Price starts at $449.99 at Gearbest. Xiaomi Mi Note 3 Price in Nigeria is expected to range from 170,000 Naira to 250,000 Naira depending on your location in Nigeria.
It’s always our excitement, hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please use the comment box below.
RELATED: Samsung Galaxy C7 2017 | Phone Specifications & Price
Hope this article was helpful, Please do well, to share this post via your Social Network accounts Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google plus etc. with Share button below.
Source: Techzafo Limited