- Click Yes, text me an Account Key under Do you have access to this phone?. If you’re unable to receive or see text messages at that number, make sure you choose I don’t have access to this phone so you get other options for resetting your forgotten Yahoo! Mail password.
- You’ll receive an account key by text within a couple minutes. Enter it under Verify that you have this phone.
- Click Verify.
- Click Yes, send me an Account Key under Do you have access to this email?. If you suspect somebody may be reading your email or if you cannot receive messages at the address any—more, click I don’t have access to this email instead.
- Type the account key you got by email under Verify that you have access to this email.
- Click Verify.
If you do not have access to either a secondary email address or phone number, Yahoo! may ask you for other information to verify your identity, such as contacts in your Yahoo! Mail address book.
Should the Automated Process Fails
If you have run out of options for Yahoo! Mail to verify your account automatically, there is very little you can do without additional help from Yahoo!. You can try posting about your situation to the Yahoo! Help Community, where Yahoo! employees gather information:
- Firstly, visit this Yahoo! Help Community Password and sign-in forum.
- Learn about recovering passwords for individual accounts.
- You can post to the Password and sign-in forum to add your feedback. You may have to create a Yahoo! Help Community account to post.
Important: Do not post any personal information, such as the Yahoo! Mail email address for which you have forgotten the password, phone numbers, remembered passwords, or anything similar.
Was this article Yahoo Recovery Steps | Recover Ymail User-name | Yahoo Lost Password helpful?
Drop you comments bellow.