Youngstars Foundation Nigeria Careers All Recruitment Update 2018 2019 : Youngstars Foundation Recruitment 2018-Graduate Jobs-Apply-Now: youngstars foundation abuja canvassity kingsley bangwell list of youth empowerment organisations in nigeri youth forums in abuja youngstars foundation address abuja youth associations in nigeria foundations in abuja
Furthermost foundation Recruitment, Youngstars Foundation Recruitment 2018/2019, Apply now for the ongoing Youngstars Foundation Recruitment, This post contains all it takes to Apply for Youngstars Foundation Recruitment 2018 – Continue below for Youngstars Foundation Recruitment details ;
Afterward youngstars Foundation is one of Africa’s unparalleled, life-changing youth group working in Abuja, Nigeria.
Furthermore from a hebdomadal youth club in a local beautician shop in 1995, Youngstars Foundation is originating to develop as one of the leading youth non-profits that are building young people and strengthening youth organisations committed in development programs in Africa.
However we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Media /TV Presenter
- Firstly a Degree/HND in Political Science, Law, Mass Communications, Development Studies or any other related Social Science discipline
- Lastly eligibility: Youth aged between 23 and 32 years.
- Firstly presenting
- Secondly script writing
- Thirdly Tv/Video Content Development
- Lastly directing
- Finally marketing TV Content ( Cinematography and Editing skills will be an advantage but not mandatory)
Job Title: Customer Service Associate
- The Customer Service Associate will be responsible for managing incoming calls from different persons making inquiries about our advertised programs and services.
- Nevertheless as we all know this will also include responding to inquiries on our different social media platforms promptly and professional, as well as resolve customer complaints on a case to case basis.
- A Degree/HND/OND in Political Science, Law, International Relation or any Social Science discipline.
- At least 2 – 3 years of experience in related position will be an advantage.
- Meanwhile as we all know eligibility: Youth aged between 23 and 32 years.
Job Title: Youth Innovation Hub Manager
- The Youth Innovation Hub Manager will be responsible for managing an innovation hub focusing on youth involved in innovations and inventions.
Furthermore as we all know the Hub Manager shall also be responsible for identifying suitable innovators and inventors, grooming them to develop/pitch their innovations for financing and aslo attracting investors to the hub.
- Nevertheless as we all know this person should have prior experience in startup hub operations, developing new businesses, writing business plans and models, market forecasting, idea development, strategic planning, budget planning, financial analysis, sales and marketing, reporting and other managerial responsibilities.
- A Degree/HND/OND in Business Administration/Management/Sales/Marketing, Finance, or any other related social science discipline.
- At least 2 – 3years of experience in related position will be an advantage.
- Between 23 and 35 years of age.
Job Title: Democracy Program Associate (Female)
- Howsoever as we all know the Democracy Program Associate will be responsible for managing a youth democracy and good governance program designed to increase youth participation in governance, politics, elections and nation building.
- The Democracy Program Associate shall also be responsible for developing youth friendly and relevant governance programs, writing fundable proposals, effectively implementing such programs to the satisfaction of participants, partners and other stakeholders.
- However as we all know such a person should be very informed about governance and political affairs in Nigeria and beyond, should have good communication and peoples skills, and also be passionate about youth participation in democracy and good governance.
- A Degree/HND in political science, law, development studies or any other related social science discipline.
- Secondly as we all know at least 1- 2years of experience in democracy, governance and political-related work with an NGO, or other development organizations will be an advantage.
- Eligibility – Between 23 and 32 years of age.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an Application Letter, CV and recent passport photograph to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 19th January, 2018.
youngstars foundation abuja
list of youth empowerment organisations in nigeria
youth forums in abuja
youngstars foundation address abuja
youth associations in nigeria
foundations in abuja
Meanwhile we believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google .”